Murder mystery being added as a game

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters

Unsightly

May 4, 2020
I think a murder mystery type game could be really fun. A game where there is one player who is the murderer and tries to kill all other players, A detective who has a bow to kill the murderer, the rest of the players are "innocent" and must try to survive or find a way to kill the murderer. Personally I think rounds should last around 6-7 minutes with around 10-15 players in each game. I think this would be a fun game because it has shown to be popular on other servers but perhaps with a cubecraftian twist it might gain a larger following. Anyone Thanks for reading!

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I think a murder mystery type game could be really fun. A game where there is one player who is the murderer and tries to kill all other players, A detective who has a bow to kill the murderer, the rest of the players are "innocent" and must try to survive or find a way to kill the murderer. Personally I think rounds should last around 6-7 minutes with around 10-15 players in each game. I think this would be a fun game because it has shown to be popular on other servers but perhaps with a cubecraftian twist it might gain a larger following. Anyone Thanks for reading!
Hi,
I personally don't think this is a good idea for CubeCraft. Cubecraft is a very unique server, and I know that alot of servers got this game in their server already.. although this could be a featured game like layer spleef and Survival games.

Reactions: Calichin

Dhafra

Mar 13, 2020
Cubecraft focuses on unique games to give the players the best experience they could ever have on Minecraft but the reason why I don’t think that Cubecraft should add Murder Mystery is because it is well used on a lot of servers and its best if we keep thinking creative of games that are unique and unexpected, but overall Fun,
Thats why I disagree

Reactions: Fqnta

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Seeing as most of Cubecrafts games are really unique adding a game such as Murder Mystery that’s really popular on other servers would sort of ruin that nice feel about playing Cubecraft exclusive games. If you want to play Murder Mystery you could just go on Hypixel or any other server with the game. Also, if Cubecraft were to add Murder Mystery less people would play the other games, meaning that joining a game would take longer. That’s why they removed certain games, the playerbase is too small for the games to fill up. Murder Mystery would surely contribute to less players playing other games, and if it doesn’t then too little players might actually want to play it. It’s a no from me

Reactions: Dhafra

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
Why are so many people trying to take Hypixel games/concepts to cubecraft recently
Idk really know I saw a forum post about the bridge now about murder mystery I think those should stay on hype and not get on cubecraft unless cubecraft is able too give a unique twist with it

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I’m not sure why so many people want games from Hypixel on Cubecraft. When I want to play Murder Mystery I just go to Hypixel. However, they could add something like this as a featured game but they have to give it an own twist.

Reactions: General Kenobi
D

Deleted member 59979

Firstly, as everyone has said, it's just a copy from other servers.
Secondly, they shouldn't be focusing on a new game for Java any time soon at all. They need to work on updates to the current permanent and featured games, as well as focus on adding a new game to Bedrock as Bedrock has not had a proper new game for just under 2 years and currently is sitting on 4 games.

There simply just isn't enough time by a long long way to add a new game to Java, especially one that is just a copy from another server.

Reactions: Hoshi

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I don’t like the game, you just sit until you get a bow or get killed if you are innocent (80-90% if the time). It’s boring and repetitive imo
Cubecraft focuses on unique games
EggWars is a BedWars copy with a twist (GommeHD had BedWars back in 2014). SkyWars, SG, Parkour, SkyBlock existed before cubecraft added them. Tower Defence & BlockWars are games from the Chunk. So yeah, that’s no a valid argument

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
As me, I love Murder Mystery, the maps and everything, I also played a game on the Wii U (Nintendo Land) and you had that game too and in the Minecraft version too. So I love it. What some people said, it's copied from a other server known as Hypixel. I think it's okay if you can play it there, also I mostly play on CubeCraft every time. I play it 2 times a week and then I go back to CubeCraft. I don't really see this in CubeCraft, I think it's okay for now. I DON'T PROMOTE HYPIXEL! ONLY MURDER MYSTERY IS GOOD THERE!

I've seen it on other servers and It's a pretty fun minigame (or game) +1
It's on Hypixel, AGAIN I DON'T PROMOTE THAT SERVER!

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
Hey man, I am sorry but I really don't agree with this idea. Most of the server have these, and we don't want to copy them. This is suppose to be a unique server.

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
Idk really know I saw a forum post about the bridge now about murder mystery I think those should stay on hype and not get on cubecraft unless cubecraft is able too give a unique twist with it
I totaly agree, they are great games but they shouldnt be copied

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom