Status
Not open for further replies.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a repost with my old suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/multiplier-suggestion.270171/. This is to be in line with the new suggestions system.

Hey!

When using a multiplier you’ll get a message everytime someone thanks you for your multipliers and I can tell you, that’s quite a lot of spam. If you have just activated one of your multipliers you won’t even be able to read the chat due to the thank spam.
1619185855158.png
My suggestion is to make an option to turn this off. It would just be a setting you can easily turn on/off in your settings. When disabling the message you won’t get any messages from thanks and you’ll be spam free.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hey!
I agree, when I activated a multiplier I was in party so I couldn't see messages that friends were typing, because I was getting thanked so much. I really hope that they will consider this to make an on/off option.
Good luck! :)

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I've never activated a multiplier before but that definitely sounds annoying, so I agree!

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with this, it's really annoying getting spammed and it's really hard to chat with friends or people in the lobby when having a multiplier activated. +1

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
I'm not entirely sure about this.
I think this is part of it.
Because in real life, you're not going to ignore thanks from people.

So I'm unsure.

Nubnub
No sense,you cant even read the chat and let be honest nobody cares who thanked him,btw this is not real life xDDD

Reactions: Jukaido

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hey Anneum!

I am not entirely sure what happened, but sorry for taking such a long time to reply to your suggestion.

We definitely agree that chat can become unnecessary spammy, which is why we will be looking into implementing this feature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom