Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EasyStoeptegel

Mar 20, 2020
Rotterdam
Hi I didn`t like the last update so a suggestion for eggwars. Make various versions of eggwars and make it fun for everybopdy instead of mixing 2 versions together. and give me my beta wins back ;)

Reactions: Herrero

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
The Beta mode was designed to experiment with new features that would eventually be merged with normal EggWars, not as a separate game mode. So I don't think this change should be made.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I don't think they should add something like this. The beta eggwars was planned to test some things. And, whenever tests finished, they wanted to mix both of them to create an unique and enjoyable game.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
No. The update isnt bad. U dont rlly need the new items to win or anything. I also used to want them to seperate the two versions, but tbh idrc anymore because the new eggwars is just as good as old eggwars

Thanks,
MX

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
well i think it is better because more items mean more features but i respect ur opinion
I get that the update added new features, but lots of the features dont really have much practical use imo. My overall opinion one the update is that its good in the sense that it didnt make the game less fun/enjoyable, but bad in the sense that it didnt add a gamebreaking feature. All in all, i am neutral on the update. I can see y ppl want old eggwars to come back, and y others like it. The big thing for me is that all the hate in staff needs to stop

Reactions: EggCracker12

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
I get that the update added new features, but lots of the features dont really have much practical use imo. My overall opinion one the update is that its good in the sense that it didnt make the game less fun/enjoyable, but bad in the sense that it didnt add a gamebreaking feature. All in all, i am neutral on the update. I can see y ppl want old eggwars to come back, and y others like it. The big thing for me is that all the hate in staff needs to stop
yes the hate must stop

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom