Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be done

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but it would be too hard to implement

    Votes: 3 42.9%

  • Total voters
    7

gaIaxy

Well-Known Member
Feb 28, 2020
159
209
119
19
Upstate New York
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
She/They
I live in the US and get higher ping on CubeCraft than on other servers that have multiple server regions. I can still play just fine but it would be nice to see so that people in the US/Canada and Asia could get lower ping.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ToastedByTom

ShinyArrow

Forum Veteran
Aug 31, 2019
1,083
4,790
409
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I agree with this suggestion and it would be a good addition, since this would make it easier for more players spread around the world. I’ve seen a reaction from Hazard on a suggestion similar to this one, which I totally agree with:
I do agree that having multiple regions would certainly help for performance across multiple areas around the world, but there are a lot of factors that need to be looked into before anything like this gets started on or implemented. We would need to locate and find new trustworthy hosts from different areas across the world which would be able to handle the amount of traffic we normally receive. There would also be a lot of changes required to be made to our infrastructure, based on how players are connecting to the main network through these hosts.

There is no doubt that this would also create extra challenges to get everything running smoothly.
His answer was on this suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/server-regions.267079/

I would like to see this being implemented, but cubecraft has to take their time for it. Because of all the reasons Hazard said mentioned above. Hi
 
  • Like
Reactions: gaIaxy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom