• Total voters

gaIaxy

Novice Member
Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
I live in the US and get higher ping on CubeCraft than on other servers that have multiple server regions. I can still play just fine but it would be nice to see so that people in the US/Canada and Asia could get lower ping.

Reactions: ToastedByTom

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I agree with this suggestion and it would be a good addition, since this would make it easier for more players spread around the world. I’ve seen a reaction from Hazard on a suggestion similar to this one, which I totally agree with:
I do agree that having multiple regions would certainly help for performance across multiple areas around the world, but there are a lot of factors that need to be looked into before anything like this gets started on or implemented. We would need to locate and find new trustworthy hosts from different areas across the world which would be able to handle the amount of traffic we normally receive. There would also be a lot of changes required to be made to our infrastructure, based on how players are connecting to the main network through these hosts.

There is no doubt that this would also create extra challenges to get everything running smoothly.
His answer was on this suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/server-regions.267079/

I would like to see this being implemented, but cubecraft has to take their time for it. Because of all the reasons Hazard said mentioned above. Hi

Reactions: gaIaxy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom