Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Okay... So... I was wondering if it's possible to have multiple ranks. As example, if someone has the obsidian rank, and he applies for helper, would his prefix be obsidian & helper together? Or would it just be Helper? And is it possible to choose, which rank you want when you are a helper? Like let's say, I would be a helper, but I want to keep my oby rank, is there any way to do that?

I appreciate any answers I can get.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
When you are Helper (Or any other staff rank) you would still keep all of your perks from any rank that you have plus the additional commands from Helper. So there really isn't a need to have both ranks shown. (Wouldn't you rather have Helper shown anyways?)

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
When you are Helper (Or any other staff rank) you would still keep all of your perks from any rank that you have plus the additional commands from Helper. So there really isn't a need to have both ranks shown. (Wouldn't you rather have Helper shown anyways?)

Well, I don't. I know there are many people out there who prefer a Helper rank over an Obsidian rank. But a super special person, had a diamond rank, and I was carrying an Iron rank. I liked that person, so much that I upgraded myself from Iron to Diamond to match with her. But after, she decided to buy us an Obsidian rank. She wanted to pay for me, so me and her are matching ranks, like I bought myself a diamond rank to match with her rank. And that's very meaningful to me, and I don't like to 'ruin' that obsidian rank, and 'replace/cover' it with a helper rank. I really really appreciate that rank a lot and don't like to treat it like it would be just some rank. Maybe what I said sounds very silly but, that's just how it is. :) So if I would be a helper, I really would give up being a helper, for the obsidian rank. If I can not have that rank, then I would not even apply for helper. So is there any way, I can keep that obsidian rank, and have like a second rank? Or maybe being a helper, but still having the obsidian rank? All help is appreciated :)

Reactions: Daniel_H212
U

Unipotato

Well, I don't. I know there are many people out there who prefer a Helper rank over an Obsidian rank. But a super special person, had a diamond rank, and I was carrying an Iron rank. I liked that person, so much that I upgraded myself from Iron to Diamond to match with her. But after, she decided to buy us an Obsidian rank. She wanted to pay for me, so me and her are matching ranks, like I bought myself a diamond rank to match with her rank. And that's very meaningful to me, and I don't like to 'ruin' that obsidian rank, and 'replace/cover' it with a helper rank. I really really appreciate that rank a lot and don't like to treat it like it would be just some rank. Maybe what I said sounds very silly but, that's just how it is. :) So if I would be a helper, I really would give up being a helper, for the obsidian rank. If I can not have that rank, then I would not even apply for helper. So is there any way, I can keep that obsidian rank, and have like a second rank? Or maybe being a helper, but still having the obsidian rank? All help is appreciated :)

All staff members have Obsidian rank perks plus their staff rank exclusive perk. Because any staff rank is higher than any donor rank, staff members that are also donors will only have the staff rank show up, but the donor rank is still there. Let's say an Emerald rank donor becomes a staff member, and serves on the team for 5 months. When the staff member resigns, their Emerald rank will be reapplied to their player. I'm simpler terms: becoming staff will not remove your donor rank from your player permanently.

Reactions: DaHammy

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I dont think it is a Good idea, because the helper rank is much higher than the obsidian. If you are helper, you have enough your obsidian rank. You can always stop with helper And than becomes you again obsidian.

Reactions: DaHammy
N

Nikboo

I personally like my orange tag over the diamond one I used to have. :>

Don't think there's a need to display seperate tags.

Reactions: Simbaaa and DaHammy

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Thank you all for all the replies! Every single reply was appreciated :) I was just wondering if there was an option to change the display rank to a rank that you own! And I got my answer. As I said, every reply was appreciated! Thank you all. :D

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Thank you all for all the replies! Every single reply was appreciated :) I was just wondering if there was an option to change the display rank to a rank that you own! And I got my answer. As I said, every reply was appreciated! Thank you all. :D
Ok it wouldnt actually be that bad for there to be an option whether to show both ranks or not...

But automatically it wouldnt be so great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.