Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Saying a one word statement does still imply under the the breakage of the 15th rule ;). https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ Instead, you could've said "Ok, I will not violate the 15th rule. I understand now!" Basically, be more elaborate to avoid the breaking of the 15th rule. Also, post something relevant to the thread helps you to avoid breaking the rule. Thanks for your cooperation :D. -1212hawks~

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Saying a one word statement does still imply under the the breakage of the 15th rule ;). https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ Instead, you could've said "Ok, I will not violate the 15th rule. I understand now!" Basically, be more elaborate to avoid the breaking of the 15th rule. Also, post something relevant to the thread helps you to avoid breaking the rule. Thanks for your cooperation :D. -1212hawks~[/QUOTE
it was 3 words : ) becomes :) but ok

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Let's say they were teaming and hacking why on Earth would you need to report them for both
Why would you need to report someone for multiple offences
If you reported them for teaming and swearing just do it individually
I didn't said it was for teaming and hacking and hacking at the same time... This suggestion is only for hacking.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I didn't said it was for teaming and hacking and hacking at the same time... This suggestion is only for hacking.
that was an example
also just saying hacking doesn't matter
you get an equal time ban for kill aura and flight or for auto-pot and the bhop hack (2 that are less common)
hacking in any way shape or form isn't gonna change your ban either and if you are hacking with 1 thing you obviously have to have the rest of that client

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If a hacker has Kill Aura and Anti-KB, then you just select Anti-KB or Kill Aura for the offence and you put extra information in the ''Extra Information'' box'', so if that player also has other hacks then you put that in the ''Extra Information'' box. I don't really think that this is needed.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Locking upon OP request.
You could report them for using an "illegal client" then in the [other information/writing space] .. include the other clients they are using or give a brief description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.