Status
Not open for further replies.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hellooooooooooo Cubecrafters!

We all hate those hackers probably..
But what if there is an hacker with killaura AND fly hacks?
That's the problem on the report website.
You can only select 1 offence.

So the idea is just to make it so that you can choose multiple offenses when reporting someone.

That's it, i hope you like the idea and that this will be added!

-Lenny ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I am personally against this idea. I feel like staff members want short and clear information when it comes to reports. Therefore it's really nice to have one offense for each report. More information can always be given in the "information box" under the provided evidence.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Hellooooooooooo Cubecrafters!

We all hate those hackers probably..
But what if there is an hacker with killaura AND fly hacks?
That's the problem on the report website.
You can only select 1 offence.

So the idea is just to make it so that you can choose multiple offenses when reporting someone.

That's it, i hope you like the idea and that this will be added!

-Lenny ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+1 perfect idea i often think about it to make a poste likes this so they add it.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think this is worth it. If a player uses more than 1 hack (let's say Kill aura and Water Walking), it would be nice for both to be put in so the punishment may end being 2x as long or even just having it on the player's file that there was more than 1 type of hack present is good info to have on repeat offences.

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Let's say they were teaming and hacking why on Earth would you need to report them for both
Why would you need to report someone for multiple offences
If you reported them for teaming and swearing just do it individually

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
It could be added but it really complicates things for staff. If they are flying in the video evidence they are going to get banned. If they are both using kill aura and flying they are going to get banned anyway.

It just complicates things unnecessarily. -1 Good idea though

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Maybe you could tick the available boxes, and it lists all the hacks, and you can type a different back they've missed out in 'other'.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
But, then what would they be banned for? Killaura or Fly?
Just report them for the worst thing they did in your opinion and then the staff will decide what he will be banned for.
This isnt necessary in my opinion.

Reactions: zDutchie

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Let's say they were teaming and hacking why on Earth would you need to report them for both
Why would you need to report someone for multiple offences
If you reported them for teaming and swearing just do it individually
I have previously reported a player for teaming and illegal mods separately, the teaming report got handled first, so the second report was denied because he had already been punished and he only got banned for a day. That was a while ago and they might have changed the punishment system since them. The reason I reported him for teaming as well was that his teammate wasn't using illegal modifications.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Maybe select up to 2 offences? if it's 3+ it can get complicated and confusing for staff. Personally, I don't mind as long as you keep it simple and the evidence clear. I'm neutral with this idea.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Maybe select up to 2 offences? if it's 3+ it can get complicated and confusing for staff. Personally, I don't mind as long as you keep it simple and the evidence clear. I'm neutral with this idea.
Most people don't use more than 2 hacks usually.must wait for 37 seconds before posting ugh

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
"Most" not all. Yes there are cool downs for posts to avoid spamming.
Omg I forgot to delete those words . Also the others will be banned instantly because even this anti cheat isn't so bad that it completely ignores super hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
Top Bottom