Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Dec 21, 2013
yes u could use the the multi chat as if u were tpa'ing to someone. for example "/c(chat) invite ____________<--name... and if u wanted to join the multi chat u would type in /c join __________<-name if the person that invited you

JuanCruz

Mar 4, 2014
Crazy Land
I think that you can create a group chat semipermanent where only the owner of the chat can add people (max 10) and you have to type like /accept chat for join it :)

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
personally i believe that this server would be 1000000x better if we had multi /msg. for the muli /msg u can /msg a number of people at 1 time. for example if i wanted to /msg y team for a sw game, i can just go like /msg __.__,__,__. i think it would be better for users and a lot easier to talk to more than 1 person in private.
Me and Gedas already suggested it: https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/gedas-suggestions.5983/

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Gedas made a suggestion list, Halo and Lucariatias, will you please look at it. The link is in my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom