Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm not really a fan of this idea since the amount of spam Staff members / Youtubers receive would definitely increase.
Even normal players would receive unnecessary spam. If you want to talk to someone but you're not in the same lobby as that person just add them to your friendslist or add them to your party.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I'm not really a fan of this idea since the amount of spam Staff members / Youtubers receive would definitely increase.
Even normal players would receive unnecessary spam. If you want to talk to someone but you're not in the same lobby as that person just add them to your friendslist or add them to your party.
Yep, Ive got a youtube channel and I get recognized by at least 5 players per lobby/game. They spam my msg with "omg are you real?". If they will add this then they should add a setting to disable /msg cause otherwise the spam will be too much for me.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I like the idea. It should be possible to enable or disable incoming messages in the settings. That way it won't be an issue for youtubers and moderators.
Especially in duels I sometimes want to rematch someone but I don't want to add them to my friend list just for that. And I also wouldn't accept a friend request from someone I don't know, so that is really not an option.
I don't see a downside of a server wide message system as long as it can be turned off in the settings. Additionally it could be possible to block specific players from messaging you.

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I would say no to this, if you want to msg someone when not in the same lobby just friend add them, I get recognized by players about every 3 games, and it would be very annoying if random people can msg you all the time when you are online.

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
I personally like the idea, coming from servers that allow this, maybe they could add a /ignore command as well? I personally wouldn't mind if this was implemented or not.

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
As stated above, it would create a lot of spam, so I don't think this would be a good idea. If you really wanted to msg someone in a different lobby, you can add them to your f list and just /fmsg them.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
As stated above, it would create a lot of spam, so I don't think this would be a good idea. If you really wanted to msg someone in a different lobby, you can add them to your f list and just /fmsg them.
I wouldn't accept random friend requests, so that is not an option. If there is an option to block specific players and to globally disable this I don't see any downside. Youtubers that get spammed with messages can simply tun it off and are in the same situation the are now.

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
Hello,

I personally think /msg has to change. Now you online can /msg someone in the same lobby/game. That's annoying, cause when you /msg someone, and that player joined a game, you can't /msg him.

What I would see:
- You can always /msg someone, when he/she is online.

-RickDeKlomp
Nice idea, it happens on me, i try to send a msg but i dont have time xD +1

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
I wouldn't accept random friend requests, so that is not an option. If there is an option to block specific players and to globally disable this I don't see any downside. Youtubers that get spammed with messages can simply tun it off and are in the same situation the are now.
Then I don't see why you would be talking to a random person in the first place

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello,

I personally think /msg has to change. Now you online can /msg someone in the same lobby/game. That's annoying, cause when you /msg someone, and that player joined a game, you can't /msg him.

What I would see:
- You can always /msg someone, when he/she is online.

-RickDeKlomp
One brick wall in this idea
Spamming staff
Players would spam staff by putting a staff name in and /msg and start saying HACKER OMG (user) and it woudl be really annoying

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
In the options menu or friend's command. You should be able to accept messages from friends ONLY or make your messages public.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom