Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Hey, recently I've been having a lot of trouble with the mouse I've been using.

I've been trying to play minecraft mainly but every time I've tried the sensitivity goes crazy and uncontrollable. Sometimes it won't move at all and other times I'll only move my hand slightly and it will start spinning me around doing 360s. I'm not the most literate when it comes to things like thing, I know what I can do to a certain extent but everything I've tried has failed and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to fix this.

The mouse I use is the Razer Mamba TE and I've had it for just over 3 months now. Also I should add that it's completely fine when I'm not in a game. When I use it for anything else i don't get this problem, only when I play games. Anyone have any ideas on what the problem is and how I can fix it?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I had the same problem.
I decreased the resolution on my desktop and it kinda worked.
I'm not sure if you mean this:

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I had the same problem.
I decreased the resolution on my desktop and it kinda worked.
I'm not sure if you mean this:
It's not exactly like that, the sudden movements are the same but it's a lot more often and the movements are a lot more flowing or smooth. It's basically like I'm constantly changing sensitivity, the screen will also move after I've stopped moving my mouse as well.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
The title of this thread is the stpry of my life.
Just try different sensitivity settings. Also did you touch anything on the mouse?
I always have my dpi on 800 and my sensitivity on 57% if dpi was what you were asking about :p ive just closed my laptop down else I would video what I mean.

I guess I should have included a video of what I mean in the actually post :3

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Hey hey, had the same with my mouse a couple weeks ago. If you don't have a mouse pad, use it because the small dust pieces on your desk influence the view of your optical or laser mouse reader. Second of all check the cable, because it can pull and push making it twist a lot. I did them both and now I don't have the problems anymore. ;)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I'll explain how I do it... If I've slept badly as yesterday have done than I would if I were you sleep well! But then does your mouse not so I am upset because I have slept bad because that word I otherwise never.. But then you throw him to the ground and then who ruined! :(

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I'll explain how I do it... If I've slept badly as yesterday have done than I would if I were you sleep well! But then does your mouse not so I am upset because I have slept bad because that word I otherwise never.. But then you throw him to the ground and then who ruined! :(
Check your grammar, check how many beers you have drinked and than repost ty.

Reactions: Twania and Milkyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom