Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this in? State reasoning pls.

• Not particularly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idea awful , quit the forums .

• Yes but with changes!

• Total voters
L

Lightning McQueen

wNdOlVE_NdxC7WZ8G0neolBQ6mfQSCN9XH11Q9JoOErCMNE8X6O48lv7B1rlB40E6Pwcn0bWE_5wUq0vfG-E03Kb16mmjjoYjMXUFLYPHUKI9wEnp6HsEK9hDSWZbsScQY0Dq_zxzyPt9klcmlJfRJYUBFrPpuc=w511-h288-nc

The rarest of the rare - available only on Crazy mode.
The bike could basically be a boat , that is retextured into a bike. You dont need to make it look good or anything Just make it reletively ok to look at aesthetically . Now , using plugins make the boat be extremely fast - speed 6 or 7 , allowing players the ability to jump high with the ... wait for it ...

the F key.

If you take damage whilst on the bike it will despawn though.

Now, you should also be able to use the bike to ram into people and deal a brokenly op amount of knockback ; to balance , taking damage on the bike and it will despawn.

ALTERNATIVELY

it could be a pig with a saddle and carrot on stick instead . I am well aware that such a luckyblock already exists, but it could be removed in favour of this.

You must be thinking , “but what about pig king? What’ll happen to him if we retexture the pig?”

Well, you actually dont have to retexture the pig. Make the pig with the saddle invisible and attach a falling dragonegg retextured into a bike and voila!

WHY NOT USE A HORSE?

Well, a horse will stop moving of you stop pressing the forward key , which is not something we want in a motor cycle. We want the on/off to be togglable , like moving your cursor off the slot with the carrot on stick when on a pig. I dont think horse mechanics would work too well solely because of that. I feel that the bike should keep moving on its own , but moreso that the entity that will be the bike , should not feel like a mob- like the boat. It feels very different from riding a bike and isn’t the easiest thing to pilot , making it the best candidate for being the bike.

HOW ELSE WOULD THIS BE USEFUL?

Use it to ram into enemies dealing extreme knockback , inducing salt and tears into the eyes of your foes. Other than this , its just cool to ride an extremely fast bike. Be careful not to fall.

(imagine using the frost path wand along with this , and riding on an ice bridge as it forms)

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lightning McQueen

Hah. @Gainfullterror is on. I wanna see what he thinks. It would be cooler than all grappling hook strategies put together. Imagine this + grappling hook.

Plus, we already have zelda botw items in licky islands . (Ice bow) and ocarina of time Link’s grappling hook.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
To be honest, just no.
Why even?

The last update is already too much and lucky islands don't need more weird things.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
wNdOlVE_NdxC7WZ8G0neolBQ6mfQSCN9XH11Q9JoOErCMNE8X6O48lv7B1rlB40E6Pwcn0bWE_5wUq0vfG-E03Kb16mmjjoYjMXUFLYPHUKI9wEnp6HsEK9hDSWZbsScQY0Dq_zxzyPt9klcmlJfRJYUBFrPpuc=w511-h288-nc

The rarest of the rare - available only on Crazy mode.
The bike could basically be a boat , that is retextured into a bike. You dont need to make it look good or anything Just make it reletively ok to look at aesthetically . Now , using plugins make the boat be extremely fast - speed 6 or 7 , allowing players the ability to jump high with the ... wait for it ...

the F key.

If you take damage whilst on the bike it will despawn though.

Now, you should also be able to use the bike to ram into people and deal a brokenly op amount of knockback ; to balance , taking damage on the bike and it will despawn.

ALTERNATIVELY

it could be a pig with a saddle and carrot on stick instead . I am well aware that such a luckyblock already exists, but it could be removed in favour of this.

You must be thinking , “but what about pig king? What’ll happen to him if we retexture the pig?”

Well, you actually dont have to retexture the pig. Make the pig with the saddle invisible and attach a falling dragonegg retextured into a bike and voila!

WHY NOT USE A HORSE?

Well, a horse will stop moving of you stop pressing the forward key , which is not something we want in a motor cycle. We want the on/off to be togglable , like moving your cursor off the slot with the carrot on stick when on a pig. I dont think horse mechanics would work too well solely because of that. I feel that the bike should keep moving on its own , but moreso that the entity that will be the bike , should not feel like a mob- like the boat. It feels very different from riding a bike and isn’t the easiest thing to pilot , making it the best candidate for being the bike.

HOW ELSE WOULD THIS BE USEFUL?

Use it to ram into enemies dealing extreme knockback , inducing salt and tears into the eyes of your foes. Other than this , its just cool to ride an extremely fast bike. Be careful not to fall.

(imagine using the frost path wand along with this , and riding on an ice bridge as it forms)
YES PLEASE!
+1!

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
While I guess this would be cool, seems like a lot to program just for a small feature that could easily be abused.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom