Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
In the lobbys, you can see the top 5 wins of that game.
I think most of those players are hacking but hey, this isn't a report place so yeah.
These players have so many wins, you really can't get on the scoreboard, so there isn't really something to play a lot for.
My suggestion is that you make that place for the top 5 wins of that month or week, so you can at least try to get on the scoreboard.
I hope you guys think this is a good idea.

Caliditas

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I think most of those players are hacking but hey, this isn't a report place so yeah.
These players have so many wins, you really can't get on the scoreboard, so there isn't really something to play a lot for.
My suggestion is that you make that place for the top 5 wins of that month or week, so you can at least try to get on the scoreboard.

Caliditas
Yes! I suggested this before (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/best-of-week.197371/) and still like it!!

Reactions: Caliditas

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
None of the users on the leaderboard are hacking. If they were to hack they'd be banned by now.

Might be a little messy. How would we fit in another 2 scoreboards?

Reactions: CommunistCactus

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

Caliditas
And none of them hack, they will get banned...

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

Caliditas
No no everyone on that scoreboard is real my friend iFqdes is 4th on the speed eggwars leaderboard and he does not hack

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I really like the idea, but it's also sad for the players who are in the leaderbord now. How do you feel if you are number 3 in skywars and your special place is away? It's not fine, and the players who are in the leaderbord also worked hard for it, so my idea is just to 'add' a monthly leaderbord, and not to remove the original leaderbord.

Last edited:

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
I really like the idea, but it's also sad for the players who are in the leaderbord now. How do you feel if you are number 3 in skywars and your special place away? It's not fine, and the players who are in the leaderbord also worked hard for it, so my idea is just to 'add' a monthly leaderbord.

ok yeah, you have a point there

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Why would you want to get on the leaderboard in a lobby? The lobby is only there to teleport you in between games. -1

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I like this suggestion although would like to have the scoreboards be top 10 not top 5 with a monthly reset of the scoreboard. Most of the players on the leaderboard are not hackers. Goodluck and Enjoy the rest of your day :)

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
Why would you want to get on the leaderboard in a lobby? The lobby is only there to teleport you in between games. -1

As a title. A few hours ago i was in the lobby with someonefrom the leaderboard and he was seen as a god. I'm not saying i will ever get on that leaderboard, but it gives more people the chance to feel good, and it gives players something to work for

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
I like this suggestion although would like to have the scoreboards be top 10 not top 5 with a monthly reset of the scoreboard. Most of the players on the leaderboard are not hackers. Goodluck and Enjoy the rest of your day :)

top 10 is fine by me, but it requires maybe too much space

Reactions: Jackxist

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
As a title. A few hours ago i was in the lobby with someonefrom the leaderboard and he was seen as a god. I'm not saying i will ever get on that leaderboard, but it gives more people the chance to feel good, and it gives players something to work for
So you're basically suggesting this to boost your ego? In my opinion the lobby games are only there to amuse you while you're waiting for a friend. As I said in my comment, the lobby is only there for you to teleport in between games. Not to do parkour competitively.

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
So you're basically suggesting this to boost your ego? In my opinion the lobby games are only there to amuse you while you're waiting for a friend. As I said in my comment, the lobby is only there for you to teleport in between games. Not to do parkour competitively.

lol, there are a lot of players just chatting in the lobby. I also just rush to the game board to join a gam, but there are people who don't.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom