Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
As most of you guys know is that CubeCraft added a “Most Kills” leaderbord in the gamemode “Survival Games”, I want this in all gamemodes. (EggWars, SkyWars, Lucky Islands, etc.) So a win leaderbord and a most kills leaderbord! Let me know what you think and comment down below.
-Gaaabb

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I wouldn't like a leaderboard built for it because it clutters lobbies, I would prefer a toggle option so you can view it on the normal leader board .

Last edited:
Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
ChECk OUt mY frE***InG sIGnaTurE bOiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only a leaderbord for kills is needed, they need a whole leaderbord revamp such as toggleable leaderbords for kills, games played etc. (Everything) and a monthly leaderbord should also be very cool!

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I know that adding more leaderboards seems like an amazing idea, but it just makes lobbies look messy. We added the kill leaderboards back into Survival Games because it was highly requested, and kills in survival games are more important than SkyWars, as the concept is to survive and kill players/collect kills. Yes, it's like SkyWars, but the concept of Survival Games as a game fits in better for a kill leaderboard. The idea of a toggleable leaderboard system is interesting :P.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I know that adding more leaderboards seems like an amazing idea, but it just makes lobbies look messy. We added the kill leaderboards back into Survival Games because it was highly requested, and kills in survival games are more important than SkyWars, as the concept is to survive and kill players/collect kills. Yes, it's like SkyWars, but the concept of Survival Games as a game fits in better for a kill leaderboard. The idea of a toggleable leaderboard system is interesting :p.
Or it being watchable on a custom site would be a nice idea too! I've always wanted a statistic page online, but due to privacy reasons, it didn't get added :l I shall keep on dreaming anyways c:

Pedroo

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
I agree with you
I know that adding more leaderboards seems like an amazing idea, but it just makes lobbies look messy. We added the kill leaderboards back into Survival Games because it was highly requested, and kills in survival games are more important than SkyWars, as the concept is to survive and kill players/collect kills. Yes, it's like SkyWars, but the concept of Survival Games as a game fits in better for a kill leaderboard. The idea of a toggleable leaderboard system is interesting :p.

Kills leaderboard in UHC would be nice because the concept is similiar to sg, the biger diference is the ay you get intems, so, when you decide to do an uhc update you mau add kill leaderboards too.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Why? It probs will be the same... The many wins you got the many kills. I already know the top 5 for solo skywars. 1. Jefe_Meastro1 2.ForGiveMe 3. GiftMe 4.Flqris 5. That one guy. Why adding it just use sense and you already know it.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
I disagree with the eggwars part because people would start spawn killing over and over and over, and I don't want that to happen.

But for the other gamemodes, I agree.:) (Add a poll)

:uber_cubelet:

D

Deleted member 352903

We could have a final kills leaderboard in EggWars

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom