Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
Morphs with powers would violate EULA, as in giving an advantage over other players.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
As long as the fireballs do not produce lag in any way... Also I'm pretty sure that Minimooseha did check out this thread, but your explanation just was not accurate enough ;)

ManuDahBest

Dec 28, 2014
As long as the fireballs do not produce lag in any way... Also I'm pretty sure that Minimooseha did check out this thread, but your explanation just was not accurate enough ;)
Im 10 years old I have no english classes I dont use translator and Im from Uruguay..

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
I somewhat like the idea, although I'm not that big of a morph mod fan. As it has been said before, I believe this add-on would occasionally increase the amount of lag that is obtained by the server.

To be able to spend vanity points in order to acquire this mod, if you will, seems a little more reasonable and might reduce the amount of lag that is expected, due to the fact that many players will not want/be able to purchase the item(s). Maybe with some thinking, a reasonable price (In-game points/whatever was decided on) would obviously be of some help.

Reactions: Sevenade78

ManuDahBest

Dec 28, 2014
I somewhat like the idea, although I'm not that big of a morph mod fan. As it has been said before, I believe this add-on would occasionally increase the amount of lag that is obtained by the server.

To be able to spend vanity points in order to acquire this mod, if you will, seems a little more reasonable and might reduce the amount of lag that is expected, due to the fact that many players will not want/be able to purchase the item(s). Maybe with some thinking, a reasonable price (In-game points/whatever was decided on) would obviously be of some help.
Mod? Its not a mod

ManuDahBest

Dec 28, 2014

Mod? Its not a mod

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
They did make their OWN plugin, on their own. Even though I doubt it that they have better coders than cubecraftgames has, I don't really think that ours (rubiks, halo etc.) will spend their time on making a morph plugin which is not really that important to our server ;)

ManuDahBest

Dec 28, 2014
They did make their OWN plugin, on their own. Even though I doubt it that they have better coders than cubecraftgames has, I don't really think that ours (rubiks, halo etc.) will spend their time on making a morph plugin which is not really that important to our server ;)
Its not about important or not

Reactions: Colourlight

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk

Doesn't really matter how important it is? More about it being a suggestion for fun..

Reactions: ManuDahBest
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom