• YES!!! Add more stuff!

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • NO!!! Its good how it is!

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
I think the shop should get an expansion as it only gives OP Armour and expensive items. This makes it almost impossible for stones to enjoy their gaming experience as they cant afford the shop. 300 points (kills) for 1 god apple?

I'm not complaining or anything but i really think the stones should be able to buy things from the shop. For example, iron Armour, chain Armour, and enchantments for your Armour. Just add lots of new stuff.

New stuff ideas:
Cheaper Armour (chain, iron, normal diamond etc.)
Bow's (normal bows, enchanted bows etc.)
Arrows
Normal Golden apples
Fishing rod
Etc

I was also thinking, to persuade more people to donate, have a donators shop!!!
There could be lots of funny items in their such as pumpkins (for head) and even fishing rods xD. Add something really funny!
Spiderwebs will also be a useful and could used very tactically. This will make stones want to donate more and enjoy the luxury!!!

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
I like the idea, but the cobwebs would be useless because you can't place blocks, and if they changed it, you'd get griefers and people who just place cobwebs everywhere.
Ok, the cobwebs don't have to be implemented. Everything else seems fine and would improve the game play experience.

Emmien

Dec 1, 2013
alpharoadchristmas.thruhere.net
Yes.
I think fire-charge/fire item/Flint & Steel would be really cool too! But it would be complicated as we can't edit the terrain. Maybe you should be able to buy higher level kits (For just one use) for points. Like level 2 for 750, but when you die you loose it. Fishing rods would be great for pulling people off buildings! And maybe (Another soft of difficult thing) Enchanting books with anvils, so you can apply an enchantment to your sword/armour, but Bottle o Enchanting would also be needed for that.

Emmien

Dec 1, 2013
alpharoadchristmas.thruhere.net
Yh, they should also be added. We should be able to buy enchantment books so we can add them to our own sword, armour etc. This will allow a lot more customization!
Yes. The hardest bit would be the anvils though. Anvils break after time, so many would be needed, and you can't open inventories in Kit-PvP, so they would need to do a code so the anvils (In spawn) can be opened.

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
Yes. The hardest bit would be the anvils though. Anvils break after time, so many would be needed, and you can't open inventories in Kit-PvP, so they would need to do a code so the anvils (In spawn) can be opened.
Yh, also code the anvil to last forever

john

Nov 24, 2013
You have a good idea. Cubecraft should consider that scheme.

Maybe one ender chest that you can put gear in. Although, you have to not be fighting to put gear in. And the area of the chest will kick you out if you are in it for more than 10 seconds.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
You have a good idea. Cubecraft should consider that scheme.

Maybe one ender chest that you can put gear in. Although, you have to not be fighting to put gear in. And the area of the chest will kick you out if you are in it for more than 10 seconds.
Nah, it's kit pvp, it won't be fun if everyone is all-OP and the same thing that happened to assasinations will happen to kit pvp.

john

Nov 24, 2013
Nah, it's kit pvp, it won't be fun if everyone is all-OP and the same thing that happened to assasinations will happen to kit pvp.

I guess your the one voter for "No!!!! It is good as it is"

Lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom