May 24, 2015
Hacker Free.png
`

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
and? how many days for unban for me? I AM DIAMOND RANK!!!!!!!!!!

alidutchgamer
was banned by Yittamonkey
for antikb
Banned on: Saturday 18th April 2015 at 21:20
For: 99 months
Ends on: Wednesday 19th July 2023 at 03:15

Please make a separate thread with your own concerns next time. And it doesn't matter if you are Diamond rank, you still hacked.

alidutchgamer

Apr 21, 2015
nonono plss yittamonkey i dont know the rules plss yittamonkey pls pls pls unban me i never never never use hacks anymore i deleted all of it if you see me hacking ban me for ever plss ;,,(

alidutchgamer

Apr 21, 2015
OMG NO NO WAY WAY I LOVE THIS SERVER DIAMOND RANK IS A LOT OF MONEY PLS YITTAMONKEY OMG NO PLSS I DO WHAT YOU WANT WHAT DO U WANT I DO IT I WANT UNBAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD:

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
nonono plss yittamonkey i dont know the rules plss yittamonkey pls pls pls unban me i never never never use hacks anymore i deleted all of it if you see me hacking ban me for ever plss ;,,(
OMG NO NO WAY WAY I LOVE THIS SERVER DIAMOND RANK IS A LOT OF MONEY PLS YITTAMONKEY OMG NO PLSS I DO WHAT YOU WANT WHAT DO U WANT I DO IT I WANT UNBAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD:
i make reclame for you yittamonkey for YouTube i want make video's for youtube

Don't spam. You should't have hacked. Make a ban appeal at https://appeals.ccgn.co/

alidutchgamer

Apr 21, 2015
yittamonkey skywars was my dream and now i banned form the best server in the world+ $96.- and now i banned no pls omg i hate my life for ever

Carlos P. Rivero

May 27, 2015
México
Hey, I was Banned for my name "FuckencioCharls" and appeal for restart my account because I change it for "MaximusCharles" but nothing change, I can't play in cubecraft and it's the only server to play skywars :( someone can help me because I'll desperate to play and I haven't money for another account :c

alidutchgamer

Apr 21, 2015
i want it to i banned and my name is alidutchgamer and now alidutchgamerADG i change it back alidutchgamer and i l:pve cubecraft i swear if cubecraft was not added i dont buy it(mineraft) ;D:cube_light:

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom