Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
survival/progress games are very intensive to run on a server. so they need to get more/better servers and reduce the performance that you get with mini-games

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
If this were to be added, heck yea I would be playing more on Cube. As you said, playing 1 game means you've basically played them all. I don't really enjoy anything at the moment on Cube. The strategies and fights on the entire network is the exact same. UHC was a good choice but only for the start since it was a bit more than "Here you get the items, now fight" but what ruined it was the "originality" that they added + when they added the vanilla world generation, it was too late and even worse, you couldn't even chose the map anymore to play on so if you went into a game of UHC and it's not vanilla, you can't do anything else than play what you get, or leave (It mostly ends with leave).

The reason of why keeping things vanilla is a good thing is because vanilla is what brings the most variety to the game. You can do basically whatever you want and it shouldn't be limited. (This is about SkyBlock by the way, I've finished writing about UHC).
Then,because lag became an issue, spawners were introduced. They basically killed the server so were removed.
Adding a mob stacker should decrease lag drastically.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
If this were to be added, heck yea I would be playing more on Cube. As you said, playing 1 game means you've basically played them all. I don't really enjoy anything at the moment on Cube. The strategies and fights on the entire network is the exact same. UHC was a good choice but only for the start since it was a bit more than "Here you get the items, now fight" but what ruined it was the "originality" that they added + when they added the vanilla world generation, it was too late and even worse, you couldn't even chose the map anymore to play on so if you went into a game of UHC and it's not vanilla, you can't do anything else than play what you get, or leave (It mostly ends with leave).

The reason of why keeping things vanilla is a good thing is because vanilla is what brings the most variety to the game. You can do basically whatever you want and it shouldn't be limited. (This is about SkyBlock by the way, I've finished writing about UHC).
Why would you want to pick a custom map on UHC?

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Why would you want to pick a custom map on UHC?
Don't ask me. I prefer the vanilla ones but if you go into a game which map is custom, then you can't go into another map until that game has started.

Going back on topic since this is not about UHC, it would be great if some staff members could at least reply to this thread since the lack of official response isn't making it any better in my opinion.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
"More than two years later... @staff >:("

You know very well you can't blame them entirely. Beside the unqualified kid mods, who never bother to explain their actions, is an actual working Cubecraft staff very rare indeed and can only be spotted around similar areas that black unicorns prefer.

It is said that once every ten thousand years, when conditions are favorable, a lucky forum thread will be chosen and blessed with the waters of Life in order to receive a positive reply from any high-member of staff. But these are just legends. I studied for decades in the ancient library of Qua (the secret Minecraft Library of documented Staff-response) and never came across a documented case where something positive is actually been done with any of Cubecraft's threads. Many have wasted their lives away while waiting desperately for a positive response.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
"More than two years later... @staff :mad:"

You know very well you can't blame them entirely. Beside the unqualified kid mods, who never bother to explain their actions, is an actual working Cubecraft staff very rare indeed and can only be spotted around similar areas that black unicorns prefer.

It is said that once every ten thousand years, when conditions are favorable, a lucky forum thread will be chosen and blessed with the waters of Life in order to receive a positive reply from any high-member of staff. But these are just legends. I studied for decades in the ancient library of Qua (the secret Minecraft Library of documented Staff-response) and never came across a documented case where something positive is actually been done with any of Cubecraft's threads. Many have wasted their lives away while waiting desperately for a positive response.
You could make a religion out of this

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
From what ive been told skyblocks economy system was so broken that it was basically useless, and fixing it would break skyblock to its very foundation so they found it easier to start over

But as for release if they are going to, it should be soon, skyblock is now the popular gamemode, releasing it during prime time would draw alot of players to the server

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
"More than two years later... @staff :mad:"

Contrary to your belief many of the staff and retired are not as young as you think yes some may be 13-14-15 years of age but thats 1/4 or less many are young or middle (20-50) aged adults

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
From what ive been told skyblocks economy system was so broken that it was basically useless, and fixing it would break skyblock to its very foundation so they found it easier to start over

But as for release if they are going to, it should be soon, skyblock is now the popular gamemode, releasing it during prime time would draw alot of players to the server
From what you've been told.
Not what actually happened in reality.

Reactions: BritneySpears

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Pretty much, plus there was some spicy lag. Though, this was in 2014. It was re-released in 2015, but taken down again because the world got corrupted. Since then, we've had nothing.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Creative - lost hope parkour maps dominate no 1.12 rather play singleplayer. I dont care.

FactionsAustin - ok , dont care tho

Skyblock - yes , but i actually want them to do something with the idea , because there's no point in adding a game i can play on singleplayer without twists and weird , insane stuff. I wont mind if it isnt addrd

Parkour - nah.

Hide and seek - only retro game on cube i support

Hourglass - :)
I actually really hope they are adding sky block. I’m looking for a new sky block server so I really hope they do actually add it :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I actually really hope they are adding sky block. I’m looking for a new sky block server so I really hope they do actually add it :)
*Sigh*
Yes because they are definitely adding it
It isn't like this thread was made a whole year ago making it 3 years since it was said
Do you seriously think that they will add it now?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
*Sigh*
Yes because they are definitely adding it
It isn't like this thread was made a whole year ago making it 3 years since it was said
Do you seriously think that they will add it now?
Exactly, they wont.w
Just by the removal of games in the most recent update shows how little they care anymore. Notice how no staff member ever replies on rant or these suggestion threads. It's because they don't care about it. Many moderators and staff members generally have shown disdain towards the staff team, either because they don't care, or they're toxic or lazy, I don't know. But all I know is that the server is dying, and probably will die, because of the great decisions made by the ownership.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday basketballman :333
BurgerCat13 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy cake day basketboy
Lyriie wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! cool age :P
UncleSpect wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy birthday yoshi!
Top Bottom