Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PocketSable

Feb 15, 2017
I often play with a team of 3-8 players. When usually in the 5-8 range, we usually are stuck at the boards or hopping from lobby to lobby to find a game to play. One night we waited 1/2 hour for a 6 player game. Another night, we waited 2 1/2 hours and never found a single 10 player game. And when we do finally find a game, it's usually the same map over and over. There isn't much of a variety. Not to mention, if we have 7 or more people on, we can't play a game without doing a 10 player map and getting stuck with some random people. Some of who AFK on the diamond gen so we can't get diamonds.

Another issue I have is, not everyone loads into the game as quick as others. So, when we finally get in and select a color, usually some random joins before our team member can. And then they refuse to leave, making us have to /hub and find a new game. Maybe, even if it's a rank benefit, make the ability to kick people off of teams before the game starts. Or make it so you can lock a color to your friends list.

In Summary:

1) Make more larger Team Games (7/8/9) or at least more variety in the smaller team games.
2) Make one or two lobbies SPECIFICALLY for larger team games so we dont have to hop all over to find one.
3) Make the ability to lock to friends list or have the start player kick a player from a color team before the game starts.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would really like more large team maps but too many would be overkill as only large groups of friends enjoy them and play hem for the most part. Maybe 1 map for 7, 8, and 9 players would be great. :3

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Just have a couple of things to say :P

1) 3-8 players ... *looks at friendlist: 0/10* heh heh
2) They can add a feature where you can invite people into your team, and people can't join without the invitation. But sounds like more trouble than it's worth.
3) I feel like having a huge team like with 8 players each would make the game a bit more interesting. Especially the pvp. Then it reminds me of some of the Skywars maps.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I often play with a team of 3-8 players. When usually in the 5-8 range, we usually are stuck at the boards or hopping from lobby to lobby to find a game to play. One night we waited 1/2 hour for a 6 player game. Another night, we waited 2 1/2 hours and never found a single 10 player game. And when we do finally find a game, it's usually the same map over and over. There isn't much of a variety. Not to mention, if we have 7 or more people on, we can't play a game without doing a 10 player map and getting stuck with some random people. Some of who AFK on the diamond gen so we can't get diamonds.

Another issue I have is, not everyone loads into the game as quick as others. So, when we finally get in and select a color, usually some random joins before our team member can. And then they refuse to leave, making us have to /hub and find a new game. Maybe, even if it's a rank benefit, make the ability to kick people off of teams before the game starts. Or make it so you can lock a color to your friends list.

In Summary:

1) Make more larger Team Games (7/8/9) or at least more variety in the smaller team games.
2) Make one or two lobbies SPECIFICALLY for larger team games so we dont have to hop all over to find one.
3) Make the ability to lock to friends list or have the start player kick a player from a color team before the game starts.
One of the ways to join a game quicker is having a rank but I understand that not everyone has a rank so I think they should add more maps. Remember that a party system is around the corner so you problem will be away when this comes

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

In Summary:

I have also experienced the problem of having to be stuck with randoms on my team, I hate that so I would also like to see this added!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Alexp192's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXXX!! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🤍
Top Bottom