Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I've suggested one of these this in the past, but not many people responded to it. I don't really have much to say for this but can you add a "/gamemode 0" command in free build and also make monster be able to attack an iron golem because it would be cool to have a mob arena fight and also a gladiator fight, wouldn't it?
To add on, free build hasn't had a update in while.

Reactions: Injunction

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I wouldn't want a update to free build until they update the server to 1.12. I only really care about the new blocks.

Back to your suggestion. A game mode 0 would be great. but I'm not sure about mob arenas, I don't think it is necessary.

Reactions: Keanu

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I wouldn't want a update to free build until they update the server to 1.12. I only really care about the new blocks.

Back to your suggestion. A game mode 0 would be great. but I'm not sure about mob arenas, I don't think it is necessary.
Why do you think it isn't necessary

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Why do you think it isn't necessary
Why would you need a mob to attack each other? I don't think they should go to the bother of making mobs attack each other just for "mob battles". Give me more ideas where mobs will attack each other will help. I would like to hear them.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Why would you need a mob to attack each other? I don't think they should go to the bother of making mobs attack each other just for "mob battles". Give me more ideas where mobs will attack each other will help. I would like to hear them.
I guess your right, I'll wait to see what people think about it, and if people don't like it, I'll remove it.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

Yes I agree all I want is 1.12 update where they just add the new blocks

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
It would be nice to see that :). I agree with this suggestion, But in my opinion, I think they should remove free-build for now and completely start from the ground up when they get the chance to so that they can fix all the bugs and give it a well-needed upgrade, Good suggestion, good luck and have a wonderful day :)

Reactions: Keanu

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Its against the rules to ask for release dates. If they want to do it they have to update the whole server. It'll be a big job.
Wait, idk, so i violated a rule, or are you just saying that this would be against the rules XD

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

Freebuild should just be a 1.13 since it is much different
(I mean if they are updating to a new version)

Last edited:
Reactions: Luzario
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom