Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Bloxley

Oct 13, 2014
Sacramento, California
www.youtube.com
I've only been here for a few days.. but here's what I've noticed. There are a LOT of hackers in-game with hacked clients that contain NoKnockback, Forcefield, ClickAimbot, Killaura, and more. I am suggesting that we get more staff to deal with these rule breakers.

Reactions: Littlejack05

Deadskullrs

Dec 31, 2013
Portugal
OMG, i know, right? This server has so many hacker, god!
It´s time they do something about this! They have no right to do this!
Players that don´t fall of the bridges, that give too much knockback.... I´m sick of it! In almost every game I find hacker, and I am not exagerating!

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
I'm not sure I agree, they just aren't policing every game as it seems you would like. A savvy cheater would realise a mod was present and turn their cheats off temporarily if they saw a mod in-game anyway.

There just needs to be a sufficient number of people videoing their games and posting any footage of cheaters. A short reminder to post videos of hacking/cheating on the forum at log on would go a long way to ameliorating the problem.

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
I'm not sure what you mean by "getting staff". If you mean "How do I get staff to ban someone?", just post a video on the report-a-player subforum. They are usually banned in 24 hours. If you mean "How would I become staff?", I don't think the owners are looking for any new members. Even if they are I suspect it you would be asked privately, there wouldn't be an application.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
LOT of hackers in-game with hacked clients that contain NoKnockback, Forcefield, ClickAimbot, Killaura, and more.
There might be a high ammount of hackers. But as LauraMoneybags said:
just post a video on the report-a-player subforum
I am suggesting that we get more staff to deal with these rule breakers.
Staffdoesn´t get added just like that. And it´s the teams decision when to add new staff.
Most mod just chill u have to find them and tell them
Staff does their best to catch hackers. But we can´t be always there.

Locked.

Reactions: Terrarialover11

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I know this is locked but..

For a start, there will always be hackers. That's the truth of it. No matter how many staff you get, there will be hackers. We can't have a staff member following every single player, we can't have a staff member in every sky wars game. Even if we did, we'd have a lot of abusing staff. If a staff abuses, it gives an even worse image of the server that a hacker does. I would personally rather play on a server with a few hackers than staff who ban people for no reason.

Also, the system we have now is perfectly fine. We decide ourself within staff who becomes staff, and that works perfectly. No applications, people who deserve it may not apply, and people lie in them.

So, when you start complaining about how many hackers there are, think of this:

Would you rather be in a server with a couple of hackers, or a couple of abusive staff who ban and mute players for no reason, because trust me, you'd be more mad if you got banned or muted for a wrong reason and nobody believed you.

And then of course,
Quality not quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Matriox wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
"Aspire to inspire, before we expire."