Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

de_avesta

Jul 12, 2015
over the past day or so i have seen alot of hackers on eggwars. like every 3rd game. so when i could i recorded them and uploaded it to my youtube chanel, then i reported them useing the forrums reports section. it has been a while not and not even a responce on any of them. the numbers of hackers is getting rediculus so pleae try to take action asap. here are the 3 videos with the hackers
I hope things change on this server within the next few weeks because this is rediculus

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Be patient please. Don't forget about the Holidays, some staff-members could be on vacation or are spending time with their family. Staff members are normal persons, just like we are, and they also have a life. I bet your reports will be done in 1-2 days. Just give them some time and before you know your reports are handled.

If you think Cube hasn't that much staff, you can always apply here: (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/)

This can be helpful aswell if you want to apply: (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tips-for-helper.176536/).

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
It happens because of websites that give public accounts. Cubecraft Staff are aware of this and they do the best to keep the server without hackers, but as you can see, it's not that easy.
And you should know Moderators have a life and they are not robots, so your reports can take a while to get handled.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
You just have to wait, the staff members don't have the ability to choose who's reports they look at, and what do you mean in the forum section? You mean at reports.cubecraft.net right? That is where you're supposed to report backers

de_avesta

Jul 12, 2015
Ok i get it first time reporting anyone on cubecrft on mineplex it took like 2hrs so i was expecting this to somewhere around the same time. and yess i mean reports.cubecraft.net

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Ok i get it first time reporting anyone on cubecrft on mineplex it took like 2hrs so i was expecting this to somewhere around the same time. and yess i mean reports.cubecraft.net
Well, guess what, cubecraft isn't hypixel I would you just assume thzt they should be answering that quick. You don't know, maybe they're busy with something irl

de_avesta

Jul 12, 2015
I doubt I will be accepted but I just applied for helper. I should probably be more active on the forums.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Staffs aren't robot they can't be online 24 hours per day, and they are trying their best. To help our staff, our developers are working on a anti-cheat. sp please be patient.

de_avesta

Jul 12, 2015
I just had a game with 2 hackers and evidence it in 1 video do i do 2 reports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Top Bottom