Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anthony Clark

Member
Jan 2, 2017
1
0
1
27
There are a lot of the smaller maps, but do you think they can add more 6 player maps maybe? I usually play with a party with an average of 6 people, and Aztec is a fine map and all, but we feel the need more more maps of more numbers. Maybe ask for builders to build some bigger maps.
 

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
1,018
1,294
218
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
There are a lot of the smaller maps, but do you think they can add more 6 player maps maybe? I usually play with a party with an average of 6 people, and Aztec is a fine map and all, but we feel the need more more maps of more numbers. Maybe ask for builders to build some bigger maps.
I really think they could use one more 3 player and 6 player map. Aztek is a fantastic map, I hope they could make a ton more like it.
I fully support more maps for Team Eggwars!
 

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
1,228
4,338
409
Ya I fully agree with this. Having more maps like Aztec in the amount of players it has, that would be a ton of fun. Definitely something that should be considered in my opinion, great idea!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TriangleAttack
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
ssunsett wrote on xsmistryx's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on UBRE's profile.
wohoo, happy birthday! 🎉
JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
Top Bottom