Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sirpacsalot

Aug 7, 2015
Ocean Town
I think that in our beloved Super Craft Bros, we should have more options. And we should make the wither less OP, or make it purchasable, or remove it entirely, but that was in another thread. Now, I know we have the usual, but I think that some are unbalanced. Now here is what I was thinking. We should start out with 5 options, and then unlock more with points, or maybe some are exclusive to the Iron rank, or something like that. Now, some others I was thinking of are...

Pig - Porkchop with Knockback, and then its special ability is Revenge, in which something like it gains a better weapon to get revenge. It should have full leather, and its pink. And of course, the usual enchanted boots w/ Protection IV
Iron Golem - Exclusive to Iron rank, A Rose (you figure out the enchants), and its ability should be a roundhouse kick.
Enderdragon - Exclusive to Obsidian rank (maybe w/ Wither???), has speed and jump boost, special ability is Heal (endercrystal), and I don't know for its weapons, but it should have a ranged, too.
Wither - Read "SCB Wither OP"
Snow Golem - Unlock 1000 points - Infinite snowballs, Special ability is Freeze, freeze an opponent within a certain range, and its melee is a pumpkin.

I hope you like these ideas!!

I wanted to do this because the arcade shop was lonely... its just hide n seek...

But please take this as a suggestion!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom