Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
FFA is a great game to play alone or with friends but I would like to note that points are difficult to get as they only appear occasionally.

Even after playing FFA for an hour I only make 40-80 points (I consider myself to be good at pvp) this may be a reason why people have stopped playing so actively?

Maybe make it so people get a point per kill and experience so FFA becomes a 'point grinder' for all players and attracts attention from across the server

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
FFA is a great game to play alone or with friends but I would like to note that points are difficult to get as they only appear occasionally.

Even after playing FFA for an hour I only make 40-80 points (I consider myself to be good at pvp) this may be a reason why people have stopped playing so actively?

Maybe make it so people get a point per kill and experience so FFA becomes a 'point grinder' for all players and attracts attention from across the server
You get a point for every kill in an infinite loop game. I don't think you should be getting more points....

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
FFA has never been good for point really... I think normal is fine but maybe make kills in op give two points as it takes forever to kill someone. Maybe experience per kill would make it better as well.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom