Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
Hello So i think there should be more player Xp for egg wars. I love this game so much but there some improvements that could be made,don't get me wrong the game is great but think u get only 100 Xp for one game of egg wars that can take up to HOURS! and in the pvp battle mini game u get 10 Xp for wining and for one game it takes usly from 2-3 min and to get 100 Xp from the pvp thing it would take about 15min to get 100 Xp and that's a big difference 15min to a hour! So plz up grade to Xp because I like grinding lev btw at lev 23 so i need to get alot of Xp!! Thx for reading and have a AWESOME DAY!!:):D:):D

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hello So i think there should be more player Xp for egg wars. I love this game so much but there some improvements that could be made,don't get me wrong the game is great but think u get only 100 Xp for one game of egg wars that can take up to HOURS! and in the pvp battle mini game u get 10 Xp for wining and for one game it takes usly from 2-3 min and to get 100 Xp from the pvp thing it would take about 15min to get 100 Xp and that's a big difference 15min to a hour! So plz up grade to Xp because I like grinding lev btw at lev 23 so i need to get alot of Xp!! Thx for reading and have a AWESOME DAY!!:):D:):D

Personally i don't think all games should have the same prize but maybe they take into consideration of time and size of map

How it should work (EXAMPLE!)
At the end of the game it should give you something like this
100 xp For Playing and winning eggwars
75 xp for playing for 45 minutes and living
30 xp for playing a Small Map (X-Small, Small, Moderate, Large, X-Large, XX-Large)
---------
Total Exp : 205 exp

For Points
25 points for destroying 3 eggs
40 points for playing for 45 minutes and living
30 points for killing an entire team
5 points for playing a Small Map
BONUS : 10 points for winning without your egg
-----
Total Points : 110 points

Please Keep in mind these are merely examples, especially the numbers

I prefer this much more as sometimes games end very quickly or take too long but have the same prize, of course the reason for that might be to encourage fast gameplay and not waiting for a long time and then winning, maybe for every 10 minutes the prize decreases (for time)

marmaladewizard

Jul 31, 2015
UK
www.youtube.com
Personally i don't think all games should have the same prize but maybe they take into consideration of time and size of map

How it should work (EXAMPLE!)
At the end of the game it should give you something like this
100 xp For Playing and winning eggwars
75 xp for playing for 45 minutes and living
30 xp for playing a Small Map (X-Small, Small, Moderate, Large, X-Large, XX-Large)
---------
Total Exp : 205 exp

For Points
25 points for destroying 3 eggs
40 points for playing for 45 minutes and living
30 points for killing an entire team
5 points for playing a Small Map
BONUS : 10 points for winning without your egg
-----
Total Points : 110 points

Please Keep in mind these are merely examples, especially the numbers

I prefer this much more as sometimes games end very quickly or take too long but have the same prize, of course the reason for that might be to encourage fast gameplay and not waiting for a long time and then winning, maybe for every 10 minutes the prize decreases (for time)
Personally I would give 10 bonus points for winning with your egg.

Reactions: AboodPlayz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom