Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Here are some perks that YouTubers and Twitch streamers should get, to make them keep playing on Cube.

► Automatically unlocked all kits / vanity perks (YouTuber rank already has unlocked kits)
► Ability to disguise, which would change their name and skin; this way, they won't get targeted and spammed every game
► Option to disable chat and private messages
► Special particles, arrow trails, glass cages

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Here are some perks that YouTubers and Twitch streamers should get, to make them keep playing on Cube.

► Automatically unlocked all kits / vanity perks (YouTuber rank already has unlocked kits)
► Ability to disguise, which would change their name and skin; this way, they won't get targeted and spammed every game
Uhh the last one can donators also be a good one for normal donators

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Kind of agree with the unlocking of kits.. but I think they should go trough the long and slow way of getting kits at the same time... maybe /kits? or /youtuber?
Oh, and the disguise, why hasn't this been added in the first place like 347893 years ago?
Moar particles and stuff are 'SoonTM', if ya know what Im sayin'

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
yeha i like that nick name because he in holland there is also a Dutch Server from a YT'R and al the YT'R can do /nick so they getting a nother name the not being focus by every one that is a nice i dea

HelloItsMeGijs

Dec 19, 2015
-

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk

They already get all kits for all games available
The ssecond. idk if it is possible, but if it is not yet, yeah, i guess that would be fair (?) tho i am not seeing that as a reason someone does not play the server
The third one is really needed xD Tho :v Not a lot of youtubers even uses this privilage at other big server, so, meh.
The fourth, doesn't they already got those? :v

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom