Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AmorSpectre

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2020
discord.gg
So we all saw the new update with cubecraft and it’s a great update, However I personally don’t like it because VIP Level 30 Require’s 300$ For flight (Less Possibly), icons etc, however i think cubecraft should add more Perk’s/Benefit’s for example…

- Add Direct Report (For example if a Cheater/hacker is a game and Sentinel is not enough, this should directly message any staff currently on cubecraft, to spectate the Cheater/Hacker and taking lower time to ban)

-Access to Private Game’s (Kinda like Youtuber/Staff rank however you can make a private game)

- Prioritize Anti-Lag (This allow’s Players to have less wifi/server problem’s)

However this is my opinion/Recommendation and doesn’t promote hate speech, i think this is a good recommendation towards the Cubecraft Community

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
- Add Direct Report (For example if a Cheater/hacker is a game and Sentinel is not enough, this should directly message any staff currently on cubecraft, to spectate the Cheater/Hacker and taking lower time to ban)
I agree with this suggestion, as all ranks on Java have a limited amount of direct reports that can be sent to staff per day, I don't see why certain VIP levels don't have these reports on Bedrock. Kinda unfair under my point of view.

• Angry
Reactions: ENDERIUM

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I agree with this suggestion, as all ranks on Java have a limited amount of direct reports that can be sent to staff per day, I don't see why certain VIP levels don't have these reports on Bedrock. Kinda unfair under my point of view.
This is most likely due to the fact Bedrock has a smaller staff team and higher player count. Most likely the staff team wouldn't be able to keep up with direct reports causing them to be practically useless anyway.

And if you prioritised higher ranking players' direcvt reports over Sentinel reports you'd most likely end up with too many direct reports, essentially locking in-game reporting behind a paywall because staff will never get around to them. From what I know Sentinel Reports are as perfect of a balance as we'll get! :)

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
This is most likely due to the fact Bedrock has a smaller staff team and higher player count. Most likely the staff team wouldn't be able to keep up with direct reports causing them to be practically useless anyway.

And if you prioritised higher ranking players' direcvt reports over Sentinel reports you'd most likely end up with too many direct reports, essentially locking in-game reporting behind a paywall because staff will never get around to them. From what I know Sentinel Reports are as perfect of a balance as we'll get! :)
Not any VIP levels should get direct reports, just some levels to avoid receiving an unmanageable amount of reports. However, it isn't that easy to find hackers on the Bedrock network. Also the system should do this to avoid doubled reports: if a ranked player reports a hacker with their direct report, all /sr reports sent against that player should be sent in a single report to the staff team along with the direct report (I don't know if it already works like that on Java tbh). This would avoid doubled reports and would make Bedrock reports to get handled earlier.

• Angry

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So we all saw the new update with cubecraft and it’s a great update, However I personally don’t like it because VIP Level 30 Require’s 300$ For flight (Less Possibly), icons etc, however i think cubecraft should add more Perk’s/Benefit’s for example…

-Access to Private Game’s (Kinda like Youtuber/Staff rank however you can make a private game)

However this is my opinion/Recommendation and doesn’t promote hate speech, i think this is a good recommendation towards the Cubecraft Community
-Why not for the report, but Private Games are coming for everyone and wdym by "anti-lag"? If you don't have a good connexion, your wifi is the problem, not the server!

AmorSpectre

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2020
discord.gg
-Why not for the report, but Private Games are coming for everyone and wdym by "anti-lag"? If you don't have a good connexion, your wifi is the problem, not the server!
At the same Cubecraft get’s TONS of lag spikes, It’s happen’s on some day’s but now it’s kinda rare to see, (And private games aren’t even coming to normal player’s, that’s only for Youtuber’s With the Rank and Staff)

• Angry

AmorSpectre

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2020
discord.gg
Not any VIP levels should get direct reports, just some levels to avoid receiving an unmanageable amount of reports. However, it isn't that easy to find hackers on the Bedrock network. Also the system should do this to avoid doubled reports: if a ranked player reports a hacker with their direct report, all /sr reports sent against that player should be sent in a single report to the staff team along with the direct report (I don't know if it already works like that on Java tbh). This would avoid doubled reports and would make Bedrock reports to get handled earlier.
Direct Report’s are useful but I recommend it at atleast VIP Level 20-30 Which could help

• Disagree
  • Angry
Reactions: ENDERIUM and Critly

AmorSpectre

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2020
discord.gg

It wouldn’t, they just need some seconds of cheating and actual proof and banned, besides java allows direct report 3 time’s a day so i don’t see why bedrock shouldn’t have it (Besides Sentinel is easy to abuse, if you and some friends spam report a specific player, the player will get false banned so this is most likely reduce false bans)

• Angry

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
I think that the direct reports would get turned to spamming the moderators chat which is not fun. Imagine if different people reported one single player in battle arena for cheating, imagine you would get 20 reports in chat, don't really think it's a good idea, sorry.

/sr is kinda a thing right now, it now though needs an enough amount /sr reports to get forwarded to the staffs for it to see it. I don't know how much /sr reports it would need on a player that's cheating to get it get sent to staff. Though maybe for a specific vip level add less /sr reports needed for it to get sent to staff.

Also keep in mind, sometimes the staffs are doing other things, irl, behind scenes etc. So they aren't always available.

Though in my opinion, reporting through forums is the easiest and the fastest way for me. :P

For private games, I'm pretty sure that's already coming/is planned on the notion updates board you can check it HERE.

As for the anti-lag how would it work? Wouldn't it give a bit of advantage for people with rank?

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Not any VIP levels should get direct reports, just some levels to avoid receiving an unmanageable amount of reports. However, it isn't that easy to find hackers on the Bedrock network.
While only giving higher levels access would help, I still think it would result in a lot of spam. And to clarify, it's not the actual hackers that would cause spam, it's the inaccurate reports that would cause it. It doesn't matter there's not a lot of hackers, because a lot of people tend to think people are hacking when they're just very skilled or laggy.

It wouldn’t, they just need some seconds of cheating and actual proof and banned, besides java allows direct report 3 time’s a day so i don’t see why bedrock shouldn’t have it (Besides Sentinel is easy to abuse, if you and some friends spam report a specific player, the player will get false banned so this is most likely reduce false bans)
Well yes, you don't need an insane amount of evidence, however there's still a few reasons dealing with a report like this will take longer.
1. You need to receive it, teleport to it, and actually ban them.
2. You obviously need to actually see the hacking, which is hard when people aren't in combat, and that's fairly common and can last quite a while.
3. Sometimes a few seconds isn't quite enough, if someone is very laggy for example you won't always be quite sure if it's hacks or lag, if someone is using slight reach that can be hard to spot as well. If someone is blatantly hacking without a care in the world, yes you can deal with reports decently quickly, if someone is slightly more subtle about it you need more time if you want it to be accurate though.

Java is a completely different case compared to Bedrock. Java started out with giving everyone access to /report, this obviously completely failed and had to be reversed exactly because the staff team was so overwhelmed by the reports they couldn't even scratch the surface. They changed it to only allowing ranked players to use /report, and only a limited amount of times a day. This turned out to be more reasonable. However that's considering that the Java networks playercount at the time of writing this, is 820. And that the majority of the Staff Team are Java moderators. Comparing this to bedrock with as of writing this, 14,000 players... And less Staff than Java. There would be a lot more reports coming in, with a lot less staff to deal with them.

As for /sr resulting in false bans, I have no idea where you're getting this from? The only thing /sr does is it requires a certain amount of players to report the same player before a staff member gets notified and looks, yes technically it would be possible to get a group of friends and report random or specific players (if they're in your lobby), however this would only result in a slight waste of time for a staff member who would spectate them, determine they're innocent, and move on. Yes, it can happen, maybe it does happen, but it doesn't happen harm any players, nor does it waste more of staff's time than implementing a direct report command.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
At the same Cubecraft get’s TONS of lag spikes, It’s happen’s on some day’s but now it’s kinda rare to see, (And private games aren’t even coming to normal player’s, that’s only for Youtuber’s With the Rank and Staff)
It's your internet. I live in France (EU servers are located at Paris) so I always have a good connection and I never got lag spikes :/

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
Outside of this being hard to make, certainly with a volunteer staff team. It would make the team less efficient for no real reason. Working through reports within a normal workflow is efficient and leads to more being done within the same timeframe, certainly since not every report made via this will be accurate.

As stated before private games are already planned according to the public notion update board, we don't know what the plan on monetization is on it and I honestly don't have a big opinion on it. It's an ongoing cost so I understand it being expensive but VIP level 30 would make it so this feature isn't going to be used a whole lot.

The only reason Cubecraft would purposely lag you somewhere is due to an anti-cheat having this disabled/limited to these accounts give more risk for them breaking the rules without being caught. It would also give more reason for people to compromise these accounts for cheating.

AmorSpectre

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2020
discord.gg
Outside of this being hard to make, certainly with a volunteer staff team. It would make the team less efficient for no real reason. Working through reports within a normal workflow is efficient and leads to more being done within the same timeframe, certainly since not every report made via this will be accurate.

As stated before private games are already planned according to the public notion update board, we don't know what the plan on monetization is on it and I honestly don't have a big opinion on it. It's an ongoing cost so I understand it being expensive but VIP level 30 would make it so this feature isn't going to be used a whole lot.

The only reason Cubecraft would purposely lag you somewhere is due to an anti-cheat having this disabled/limited to these accounts give more risk for them breaking the rules without being caught. It would also give more reason for people to compromise these accounts for cheating.
“Outside of this being hard to make, certainly with a volunteer staff team. It would make the team less efficient for no real reason.” No it doesn’t, Java has this so i don’t see why bedrock should have it, Beside’s sentinel is now prioritizing DC’s (Double Clicker’s) and not focusing on Bhopper’s and Kill Aura’s so see whats the problem clown

“As stated before private games are already planned according to the public notion update board, we don't know what the plan on monetization is on it and I honestly don't have a big opinion on it. It's an ongoing cost so I understand it being expensive but VIP level 30 would make it so this feature isn't going to be used a whole lot.”

This is literally bull, Private game’s is working and is fine however it’s only available to YOUTUBE rank and STAFF rank so tell me why there is a hold up?

“The only reason Cubecraft would purposely lag you somewhere is due to an anti-cheat having this disabled/limited to these accounts give more risk for them breaking the rules without being caught. It would also give more reason for people to compromise these accounts for cheating.” Not like that, i mean lag spike wise or anti ghost blocks

• Angry

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
No it doesn’t, Java has this so i don’t see why bedrock should have it, Beside’s sentinel is now prioritizing DC’s (Double Clicker’s) and not focusing on Bhopper’s and Kill Aura’s so see whats the problem clown
No need to be rude man. Just because the feature still exists on Java does not mean it is efficient, they can't exactly remove a donator feature people paid quite a sum for so they have to keep providing the service. Also consider the difference in playercount.
This is literally bull, Private game’s is working and is fine however it’s only available to YOUTUBE rank and STAFF rank so tell me why there is a hold up?
My guess would be that server/performance wise it is not able to handle a huge increase in use without a rework of the system. Just because a system exists for a few people does not mean it would work for the masses, it's an exponential problem.
Not like that, i mean lag spike wise or anti ghost blocks
If they were able to just "fix lag" they would have done so, there is no reason to give your players a worse experience on purpose. The only "lag" you experience that would be "fixable" (by disabling certain checks) is something caused by an anti-cheat.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom