Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sonyium

Mar 12, 2015
I''ve completed every parkour on the sever (no joke!) but there isn't that much. How about starting the mazes and the dropper?

Greetings,
Sonyium

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
I don't think building new parkour maps is very high on the priority list at the moment (except for adventure parkour, I think).
The dropper wouldn't be a good idea in my opinion, since the maps of CCGN should be unique (this is why the old SCB maps were removed).
They could of course make custom maps, but that would take a long time, because one level in the dropper usually doesn't take that long to complete, since you're falling.
Mazes would be pretty cool, I have no idea if this has been suggested before?

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
I don't think building new parkour maps is very high on the priority list at the moment (except for adventure parkour, I think).
The dropper wouldn't be a good idea in my opinion, since the maps of CCGN should be unique (this is why the old SCB maps were removed).
They could of course make custom maps, but that would take a long time, because one level in the dropper usually doesn't take that long to complete, since you're falling.
Mazes would be pretty cool, I have no idea if this has been suggested before?

Maze and Dropper are apparently 'coming soon' if you see the unopened areas...

And I think they are going to open Maze and Dropper 'soon' (typical, it's been like that since 7 months ago :P).

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom