Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Greetings my fellow Cubecraftians! I have come up with a random yet useful reason to buy a rank. I think it is a good way, but I'm CamBam, half on the stuff I say immediately gets rejected. Many long time supporters of Cubecraft have a rank. Usually, that rank is Emerald or Obsidian. If it isn't, who cares, doesn't matter in this situation. We have all been complaining that we have an excess of Vanity Points, and not enough points.
These ideas have been introduced in the past, yet I'm not sure anyone on the staff team has noticed yet sooo...
First idea: Monthly rewards for everyone!
Everyone deserves a reward for being a member of Cubecraft, even if they have Stone Rank. They help keep this server alive.
First off, everyone recieves a reward, and these are obtainable through the rewards chest. These will reset every month, usually 30 days.
Monthly rewards are bigger than weekly rewards or the daily reward. This is a long time reward for being a part of the server and is a little way Cubecraft can say "Thank you, have some points."
I would like to see monthly rewards come in effect starting 2018.
The higher the rank, the more monthly rewards!!!
This doesn't depend if Cubecraft knows you or not, this depends on your rank.
Stone Rank:
100 points
1 cubelet
1000 experience
Iron Rank:
500 points
1000 vanity points

3 cubelets
2000 experience
Lapis Rank:
1000 points
1500 vanity points
4 cubelets
2500 experience
Gold Rank:
1500 points
2000 vanity points
5 cubelets
3000 experience
Diamond Rank:
1750 points
2500 vanity points
6 cubelets
3500 experience
Emerald Rank:
2000 points
3000 vanity points
8 cubelets
4000 experience
Obsidian Rank:
2500 points
3500 vanity points
10 cubelets
5000 experience
Helpers, Mods, Builders, Devs, Admins, Managment
Do you guys even need rewards? You're already cool enough :p
The question always is, What is the point of adding this feature?

Monthly bonuses are a way of saying "Thank you." straight from the Cubecraft team. It shows your support from buying a rank is not wasted and that they truly appreciate it. I honestly don't see what is so bad about this system.

Third idea: Making some Cubelets!
It is sometimes hard to earn Cubelets, and for ranks it has no advantage.
Many players vote for Cubecraft and earn a Cubelet every 24 hours. This won't change a thing. The purpose of this is to get more premium players to use more Vanity Points. Depending on your rank, you can purchase certain Cubelets for different prices, but we need a Cubelets ranking system first.
You guys have heard of rare and legendary items from the Cubelets, right? Well, this new system can make things a whole lot simplier.
Here is the deal: Everyone gets a free Cubelets every 15 minigames that person has played. That Cubelet is a Common Cubelet. However, if you have a rank, you can get a Rare Cubelet or an Epic Cubelet.
These are the Cubelets:
Common Cubelet:
Contains only Common items.
Rare Cubelet:
Contains Common and Rare items.
Epic Cubelet:
Conatins Common, Rare and Epic items.
Legendary Cubelet:
Contains Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary items.
No, you won't find these on the store, but you will find ranks on the store. And you need a rank for this feature!
Here is the deal, the higher the rank, the bigger discount the Cubelets will cost.
Iron Rank:
Common Cubelet: 2,500 Vanity Points
Rare Cubelet: 5,000 Vanity Points
Epic Cubelet: 10,000 Vanity Points
Legendary Cubelet: 15,000 Vanity Points
Lapis Rank:
Common Cubelet: 2,000 Vanity Points
Rare Cubelet: 4,000 Vanity Points
Epic Cubelet: 8,000 Vanity Points
Legendary Cubelet: 12,500 Vanity Points
Gold Rank:
Common Cubelet: 1,500 Vanity Points
Rare Cubelet: 3,000 Vanity Points
Epic Cubelet: 5,000 Vanity Points
Legendary Cubelet: 10,000 Vanity Points
Diamond Rank:
Common Cubelet: 1,000 Vanity Points
Rare Cubelet: 2,500 Vanity Points
Legendary Cubelet: 7,500 Vanity Points
Emerald Rank:
Common Crate: 750 Vanity Points
Rare Cubelet: 2,000 Vanity Points
Epic Cubelet: 3,000 Vanity Points
Legendary Cubelet: 5,000 Vanity Points
Obsidian Rank:
Common Crate: 500 Vanity Points
Rare Cubelet: 1,000 Vanity Points
Epic Cubelet: 1,500 Vanity Points
Legendary Cubelet: 3,000 Vanity Points

And don't you dare say that this is a rigged system. I have Gold Rank.

Why is this the right thing to add?

This gives a new "spice" to items unlocked by Cubelets. This can also go on the rank description on the store, and that is something many buyers will consider. Plus, we all know Vanity Points are crazy useless right now, so why not put those points up for something?

These knew adds for the ranks and gadgets can really help the sales. Many people like gadgets and using them, but here on Cubecraft, they seem very bland. So a gadget update will also make this work out.

I would hope one of Cubecraft's resolutions for this next year is to make a knew Vanity Points system, right?

NOTE: I deleted the second suggestion as it was against the EULA. I didn’t know that tho
Happy Holidays - CamBam300

Last edited:

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
There are daily rewards already in play and you get a reward for voting, so I am not sure how necessary this is.

Second idea: Exchanging points
This is against the EULA.

I could see this genuinely being a cool way to get some extra Cubelets, so I don't see a problem with this. That being said, it is not fully necessary, so if it was never added I would still be okay with that since Cubelets are currently a fun perk to playing games. Either way this idea ends up being I would be okay with, so nice idea.
^-^

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Stone Rank:
100 points
1 cubelet
1000 experience
Iron Rank:
500 points
1000 vanity points

3 cubelets
2000 experience
Lapis Rank:
1000 points
1500 vanity points
4 cubelets
2500 experience
Gold Rank:
1500 points
2000 vanity points
5 cubelets
3000 experience
Diamond Rank:
1750 points
2500 vanity points
6 cubelets
3500 experience
Emerald Rank:
2000 points
3000 vanity points
8 cubelets
4000 experience
Obsidian Rank:
2500 points
3500 vanity points
10 cubelets
5000 experience
All must be equal to stone rank, or else it'd definitely be against the EULA due to premium ranks having an advantage over stone ranks.I'm not a fan of this idea to begin with either.

Monthly bonuses are a way of saying "Thank you." straight from the Cubecraft team. It shows your support from buying a rank is not wasted and that they truly appreciate it. I honestly don't see what is so bad about this system.
Well, I don't see how this is "straight from the CubeCraft team, but I might be missing something here.
Another thing: Ranks can't really be wasted since we already have the weekly vanity points which is pretty much the same base idea. Aside that, there's also the countless other perks in mind.

Second idea: Exchanging points
An option for only premium players, you can exchange your Vanity Points for regular points!
Also against the EULA.

Many players vote for Cubecraft and earn a Cubelet every 24 hours. This won't change a thing. The purpose of this is to get more premium players to use more Vanity Points. Depending on your rank, you can purchase certain Cubelets for different prices, but we need a Cubelets ranking system first. You guys have heard of rare and legendary items from the Cubelets, right? Well, this new system can make things a whole lot simplier.
Here is the deal: Everyone gets a free Cubelets every 15 minigames that person has played. That Cubelet is a Common Cubelet. However, if you have a rank, you can get a Rare Cubelet or an Epic Cubelet.
These are the Cubelets:
Common Cubelet:
Rare Cubelet:
Epic Cubelet:
Legendary Cubelet:
Contains Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary items. No, you won't find these on the store, but you will find ranks on the store. And you need a rank for this feature!
Here is the deal, the higher the rank, the bigger discount the Cubelets will cost.
Iron Rank:
Lapis Rank:
Gold Rank:
Diamond Rank:
Emerald Rank:
Obsidian Rank:

This gives a new "spice" to items unlocked by Cubelets. This can also go on the rank description on the store, and that is something many buyers will consider. Plus, we all know Vanity Points are crazy useless right now, so why not put those points up for something?
This is one of the things I hated about another server. I hate the fact that their version of the Cubelet can be limited to higher ranks, meaning that Cubelets are going to be less of a special thing to earn.
Secondly, why would you even give higher ranks a lower Vanity point to Cubelet price? They already earn more vanity points than the lower ranks per week.
I much prefer the current Cubelet system.
The two reasons are: Cubelets have to be earned, and everyone has the same opportunities with a Cubelet.

I've somewhat concluded that out of this suggestion, you're mainly adding a source of free points (against EULA) and taking away things from the stone ranks and making those things a premium perk. I really don't like any of these ideas, to be completely honest.

PS: The EULA is a server "terms of service" basically, which, among other things, prohibit paying players to have an advantage over non-paying players. Since vanity points don't give any advantages, those are completely fine to give out in contrast to regular points. Regular points are a currency used to buy kits and abilities to have an advantage over others in game in that aspect.

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There are daily rewards already in play and you get a reward for voting, so I am not sure how necessary this is.

This is against the EULA.

I could see this genuinely being a cool way to get some extra Cubelets, so I don't see a problem with this. That being said, it is not fully necessary, so if it was never added I would still be okay with that since Cubelets are currently a fun perk to playing games. Either way this idea ends up being I would be okay with, so nice idea.
^-^

Is it against EULA to give points to other users?
If you are no longer playing on the server and want to share?

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Is it against EULA to give points to other users?
If you are no longer playing on the server and want to share?
No that is not against the EULA, but it is not a thing that we can currently do. Cool idea to be added though, but having it so they can exchange one point type for another is against the EULA.

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
No that is not against the EULA, but it is not a thing that we can currently do. Cool idea to be added though, but having it so they can exchange one point type for another is against the EULA.
It doesn’t sound like it would be against the EULA, cause I don’t see how it would offend anyone else. It would just be a reason to buy a rank. If it is though, I will edit it out.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
It doesn’t sound like it would be against the EULA, cause I don’t see how it would offend anyone else. It would just be a reason to buy a rank. If it is though, I will edit it out.

My server features a currency that you can earn through gameplay, but which can also be bought for hard currency. Is that OK?
Soft currencies that are earned in-game are fine, but you cannot sell in-game currency for hard currency. Hybrid/dual currency systems are not allowed.

Taken from: https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation-the-follow-up-qa/

Technically, you're not buying points; you're buying a rank that gives vanity points, which under your suggestion, can be exchanged for points. It's a roundabout way of buying points, which isn't allowed.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Ooooo I get it now...
Thx @Tacosbefriends i get it now. I’m deleting the second section, unless everything is against the EULA. In that case you would have to lock the thread. DONT LOCK THE THREAD

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Greetings my fellow Cubecraftians! I have come up with a random yet useful reason to buy a rank. I think it is a good way, but I'm CamBam, half on the stuff I say immediately gets rejected. Many long time supporters of Cubecraft have a rank. Usually, that rank is Emerald or Obsidian. If it isn't, who cares, doesn't matter in this situation. We have all been complaining that we have an excess of Vanity Points, and not enough points.
These ideas have been introduced in the past, yet I'm not sure anyone on the staff team has noticed yet sooo...
Everyone deserves a reward for being a member of Cubecraft, even if they have Stone Rank. They help keep this server alive.
First off, everyone recieves a reward, and these are obtainable through the rewards chest. These will reset every month, usually 30 days.
Monthly rewards are bigger than weekly rewards or the daily reward. This is a long time reward for being a part of the server and is a little way Cubecraft can say "Thank you, have some points."
Stone Rank:
100 points
1 cubelet
1000 experience
Iron Rank:
500 points
1000 vanity points

3 cubelets
2000 experience
Lapis Rank:
1000 points
1500 vanity points
4 cubelets
2500 experience
Gold Rank:
1500 points
2000 vanity points
5 cubelets
3000 experience
Diamond Rank:
1750 points
2500 vanity points
6 cubelets
3500 experience
Emerald Rank:
2000 points
3000 vanity points
8 cubelets
4000 experience
Obsidian Rank:
2500 points
3500 vanity points
10 cubelets
5000 experience

Many players vote for Cubecraft and earn a Cubelet every 24 hours. This won't change a thing. The purpose of this is to get more premium players to use more Vanity Points. Depending on your rank, you can purchase certain Cubelets for different prices, but we need a Cubelets ranking system first.
You guys have heard of rare and legendary items from the Cubelets, right? Well, this new system can make things a whole lot simplier.
These are the Cubelets:
Common Cubelet:
Rare Cubelet:
Epic Cubelet:
Legendary Cubelet:
No, you won't find these on the store, but you will find ranks on the store. And you need a rank for this feature!
Iron Rank:
Lapis Rank:
Gold Rank:
Diamond Rank:
Emerald Rank:
Obsidian Rank:

These knew adds for the ranks and gadgets can really help the sales. Many people like gadgets and using them, but here on Cubecraft, they seem very bland. So a gadget update will also make this work out.

I would hope one of Cubecraft's resolutions for this next year is to make a knew Vanity Points system, right?

NOTE: I deleted the second suggestion as it was against the EULA. I didn’t know that tho
I really like the ideas, I think that making cubelets would be super cool! And rewards for normal players would be epic. I am emerald rank. I think it is fair for the stone rank people to feel special too!
+1

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Stone Rank:
100 points
1 cubelet
1000 experience
Iron Rank:
500 points
1000 vanity points

3 cubelets
2000 experience
Lapis Rank:
1000 points
1500 vanity points
4 cubelets
2500 experience
Gold Rank:
1500 points
2000 vanity points
5 cubelets
3000 experience
Diamond Rank:
1750 points
2500 vanity points
6 cubelets
3500 experience
Emerald Rank:
2000 points
3000 vanity points
8 cubelets
4000 experience
Obsidian Rank:
2500 points
3500 vanity points
10 cubelets
5000 experience

These are the Cubelets:
Common Cubelet:
Rare Cubelet:
Epic Cubelet:
Legendary Cubelet:
Iron Rank:
Lapis Rank:
Gold Rank:
Diamond Rank:
Emerald Rank:
Obsidian Rank:

I dont like the Monthly reward thing, if everyone gets many points in a month (Depends on your rank) everyone can have kits. And levels are something you need to earn with winning. I have obsidian and with that you can get 5000 in one month... I mean come on in 1 year every high ranker can be level 100... And i don't think something is gonna waste 1 thousand points for a common cubelets... Sorry dude but -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom