Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Hi everyone

We really need an increase of max members on an island, because six isn't a lot.

That's why there should be an update with island upgrades: bigger island, more members, extra boost, ..;
I know you can fix this problem by kicking your members who aren't online, but there might be a small chance to lose some valuable stuff if you kick them.

Island upgrades could also another use for old items you only use at the beginning, money, ...

Kind regards
Tant33

_EliteNobody

Feb 13, 2021
United Kingdom
Hey, I don't think that bigger island sizes are necessarily better because I think that there sometimes isn't even enough stuff for 6 people to do at once so I think that if you increased the size it would be chaotic. Also Island upgrades, it is a nice idea but I personally think that it would just make the rich richer and wouldn't really have a purpose. The only useful thing from an island upgrade could be an island size upgrade or a permanent booster that stacks with the boosters you can already use.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom