Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tant33

Well-Known Member
Mar 6, 2016
67
82
94
25
Hi everyone

We really need an increase of max members on an island, because six isn't a lot.

That's why there should be an update with island upgrades: bigger island, more members, extra boost, ..;
I know you can fix this problem by kicking your members who aren't online, but there might be a small chance to lose some valuable stuff if you kick them.

Island upgrades could also another use for old items you only use at the beginning, money, ...

Kind regards
Tant33
 

_EliteNobody

Member
Feb 13, 2021
54
28
24
United Kingdom
Hey, I don't think that bigger island sizes are necessarily better because I think that there sometimes isn't even enough stuff for 6 people to do at once so I think that if you increased the size it would be chaotic. Also Island upgrades, it is a nice idea but I personally think that it would just make the rich richer and wouldn't really have a purpose. The only useful thing from an island upgrade could be an island size upgrade or a permanent booster that stacks with the boosters you can already use.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom