Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, there are enough maps. With more maps, theres a smaller chance of my favorite maps to appear. I think 1 or 2 extra maps per seasonal event is more than enough extra... I mean, if theres new maps being created right now, I'm okay with that, but I dont really see any desperate need of adding new maps.

They could do something like rotating the maps around, so every month theres some new maps... but that might have 2 disadvantages... 1: A map loved by a lot of players might disappear, and 2: it will take a lot of extra time to create new maps...

Reactions: Icy_sea

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I think there are a lot of maps for eggwars there are like 30 maps. I think that's enough.

D

Deleted member 347571

I agree with the rest above me, there are enough maps right now. in my opinion some maps could use a remake since some of them are very big but they do look good, ofcourse there are people who like long games.

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
there are more then enough maps available right now. And they keep adding new maps each update so this is already happening. And add a vote option?

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think we need more unique maps for these games
I personally like the idea of an outer ring around the starter islands, just like on the map "field", but then without a center island.
Problem with this however, is that people might rush more quickly. But theres already some rushmaps, so that might not be that big of a problem...
Might design my own map, and see what people think of it.

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I think there are enough maps to play in, but the only thing is there is never a lobby available. So maybe that's the problem.

Peytally

Apr 21, 2020
United States
I personally like the idea of an outer ring around the starter islands, just like on the map "field", but then without a center island.
Problem with this however, is that people might rush more quickly. But theres already some rushmaps, so that might not be that big of a problem...
Might design my own map, and see what people think of it.
That sounds really cool! You should definitely try it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro! 🎈✨
Reesle wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday :D 🎉
Reesle wrote on tyeguy7's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
GiGaGekkies wrote on Foxy011's profile.
Late happy Birthday xx
GiGaGekkies wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom