Do you like the idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
This has been suggested millions of times and it seems like a good majority of the forums like this idea. Their is a lot of room for improvement when it comes to leaderboards. I think final kill leader boards would be cool for egg wars. Kill leaderboard would be cool for all games. Pits leaderboard would be cool for bridges. Flags captured would be cool for CTF. these are just some of the leaderboards that would make grinding cubecraft soooooo much funnier. Thanks for considering and have a great day

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a good idea but then Each game stats would get filled up with Leaderboards that dont really need to be there and it will just make everything bigger than it needs to be as to add more leaderboards you will have to increase the size of the stat menu to allow for the leaderboards to appear.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
This is a good idea but then Each game stats would get filled up with Leaderboards that dont really need to be there and it will just make everything bigger than it needs to be as to add more leaderboards you will have to increase the size of the stat menu to allow for the leaderboards to appear.
not really you just have to click like two extra buttons for each game lol

D

Deleted member 486292

we are still missing leaderboards on cubecrafts website...they got removed without explanation and not reimplemented

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom