Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you r8 8/8 m8?

  • Yes I r8 8/8

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no I r8 7.8/8 Too many iron gens -IGN

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4

MartijnMC

Well-Known Member
Nov 17, 2015
188
437
143
The Netherlands
Hey :)

When I built kingdom I didn't really think about this problem. Although I don't think it's really necessary, Cubecraft could add a second iron generator of level 1. But this is up for the staff to decide
 

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
4,555
5,114
558
29
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
One extra iron generator (when there's currently one) on maps made for a lot of players would be nice :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Top Bottom