Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Timv13-BBG-

May 18, 2017
What if you could upgrade a diamond generator to lvl 4 if the game is overpowered? wouldn't that be really good?
And maybe the other generators can get an extra upgrade as well. I hope someone likes this idea :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What if you could upgrade a diamond generator to lvl 4 if the game is overpowered? wouldn't that be really good?
And maybe the other generators can get an extra upgrade as well. I hope someone likes this idea :)
This encourages camping
Oh those little trolls
This has been suggested before and I still don't Like it

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I think its perfectly fine as is.
No need for any changes right now in EggWars.
Other games is what we need to focus on

Reactions: Lepzi
L

Lepzi

I think its perfectly fine as is.
No need for any changes right now in EggWars.
Other games is what we need to focus on
I totally agree there is no point in adding this right now they should focus on other games more eggwars at the moment is fine.

Reactions: Deeds

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
But then this sort of ruins the specialty of the OP items ... you get a level 4 diamond Gen at/near your base and then your teammates can get the best sword or best bow or best armor pretty quickly. Or you can get a diamond sword and some iron armor with one trip to the gen. Me no likey, especially since in OP good gear is cheap as shit already.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I have thought of this before but have now changed my mind. As @jollow250 said above, it encourages camping and i like faster games in Eggwars without having to deal with campers and bow spammers/fighters.
And no, im not playing the speed eggwars, i like how the normal game is and i like just rushing players, so this wont work for me and i know that quite a few people rush others aswell.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
A Diamond generator level 3 is efficient enough.
You can grab Diamonds, get Gold and Iron and when you get back to the Diamond generator, 10 diamonds would be sitting there waiting to greet you. I think that is pretty fast enough.
Also, it would encourage more camping, as well as make people extremely overpowered in the long run. Sorry, but I am not supporting this :)

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
It could be a good idea but level 3 is enough. In my opinion the game mode of Egg Wars is perfect.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
As Lance said, level 3 is enough. I've seen this suggested before and I didn't think it was a good idea. Still don't. It's also going to encourage campers and really takes the experience of the game away.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
They thought about this idea a lot but like we said it can give the capmers the chance to just stay on their island and camp for days. I can also undertand that it would be awesome to fight against other players without needing to wait a couple minutes to et full dia. Games will also end faster because you will be syrong in just a couple minutes.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Eeehhh No. It would be get a lot of campers, and it is a bit op, even it is op voted. You also aren't suggesting How much would it produce? How much does the upgrade cost? So it's a No from me. Also you'll be able to get it faster and faster armor. Sorry a -1

D

Deleted member 204478

The items you get in overpowered mode are enough.
And as said above, this can encourage camping, maybe it can be used in some ways, maybe...

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Level 3 is enough, if it get's to level 4 players can get OP really easily. Encourages camping and when players may "hoard" the gen, then.....?
Like the way it is now. -1

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
OP is all cheaper than normal, Why than a dia generator of lvl4? Everyone Is going to camp, it isnt a Good idea.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
The ability to break generators would be nice , I could go up to an op enemy base and break their level 3 gen :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom