Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
CubeCraft use to have a ton of games but after the Big change, they removed a lot of them because most of the games were not getting enough players to even start a game so I think it's fine how it is for now.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
Don’t get me wrong, CubeCraft will be adding more Minigames for Bedrock in the future. But they will not be adding any new gamemodes (except for SkyBlock) this year. The reason for this, is because the Java platform’s player-count is faltering, so CubeCraft want to spend more time improving Java this year, to get their player-count up. You can read more about it here: We’re changing how we run CubeCraft.
However, SkyBlock is planned to come to Bedrock soon. I’m not sure exactly when, but sometime around this year. The Bedrock platform isn’t being completely left out though, as it still gets new additions, such as SkyWars Mega. It isn’t often that CubeCraft Bedrock gets a completely new game, because even though the Bedrock network has been around for a couple of years now, it is still quite new, and a completely different version from Java. CubeCraft focus on making the server perfect, rather than having heaps of games and have them imperfect.
Anyways, thanks for your suggestion :).

D

Deleted member 59979

Hi there,
Don’t get me wrong, CubeCraft will be adding more Minigames for Bedrock in the future. But they will not be adding any new gamemodes (except for SkyBlock) this year. The reason for this, is because the Java platform’s player-count is faltering, so CubeCraft want to spend more time improving Java this year, to get their player-count up. You can read more about it here: We’re changing how we run CubeCraft.
However, SkyBlock is planned to come to Bedrock soon. I’m not sure exactly when, but sometime around this year. The Bedrock platform isn’t being completely left out though, as it still gets new additions, such as SkyWars Mega. It isn’t often that CubeCraft Bedrock gets a completely new game, because even though the Bedrock network has been around for a couple of years now, it is still quite new, and a completely different version from Java. CubeCraft focus on making the server perfect, rather than having heaps of games and have them imperfect.
Anyways, thanks for your suggestion :).
There is nothing in there about Bedrock not getting any new games or it just getting Skyblock at all in that thread, not sure where you got that idea from. Bedrock got Skywars Mega which is a new game other than Skyblock so you're obviously wrong with that. They also said that they want to focus on java as it is the "heart of the community", nothing to do with dwindling player counts - that was the focus of the big change update.

More on topic to the thread - I would love to see more games on Bedrock, especially some of those brought over from Java. Bedrock has only got a few games despite Bedrock having at times over 4.5 times the number of players on 1.8 and 1.9 java combined. As much as Java may be the "heart of the community", if you consider the player counts they should be focusing on Bedrock if anything, and the fact that Skywars Mega is the only game that's been added since Chaos Skywars in January 2019, it's extremely disappointing that Java still gets even more updates. I feel like while I understand that they've been putting lots of effort into behind the scenes stuff but I feel like the tens of thousands of people who play on bedrock daily deserve more than just big skywars in a period of over a year.

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
There is nothing in there about Bedrock not getting any new games or it just getting Skyblock at all in that thread, not sure where you got that idea from. Bedrock got Skywars Mega which is a new game other than Skyblock so you're obviously wrong with that. They also said that they want to focus on java as it is the "heart of the community", nothing to do with dwindling player counts - that was the focus of the big change update.

More on topic to the thread - I would love to see more games on Bedrock, especially some of those brought over from Java. Bedrock has only got a few games despite Bedrock having at times over 4.5 times the number of players on 1.8 and 1.9 java combined. As much as Java may be the "heart of the community", if you consider the player counts they should be focusing on Bedrock if anything, and the fact that Skywars Mega is the only game that's been added since Chaos Skywars in January 2019, it's extremely disappointing that Java still gets even more updates. I feel like while I understand that they've been putting lots of effort into behind the scenes stuff but I feel like the tens of thousands of people who play on bedrock daily deserve more than just big skywars in a period of over a year.

OK true but I just went on pocket edition and saw that 18000 players were online and java had 7000 players online but I see the point

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom