Not open for further replies.

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello There

The idea of Game Modes for Eggwars came to my mind and I wanted to share it with you as a suggestion.

As you know, there were several game modes for eggwars before (Speed Eggwars, No Void Eggwars, Double Egg Eggwars)

I think the return of these game mods could be a positive update for cubecraft's eggwars players.

These game modes can be added to the current Eggwars NPC, which will change every 2 days, just like the featured games.

Next to Normal Egg Wars, I added a new option features mode

1636808962180.png

The Featured game here is the part we choose to play as a team or solo.

1636809025670.png

If you agree with me, you can give :agree:

If you do not agree with me, you can :disagree:

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hello There

The idea of Game Modes for Eggwars came to my mind and I wanted to share it with you as a suggestion.

As you know, there were several game modes for eggwars before (Speed Eggwars, No Void Eggwars, Double Egg Eggwars)

I think the return of these game mods could be a positive update for cubecraft's eggwars players.

These game modes can be added to the current Eggwars NPC, which will change every 2 days, just like the featured games.

View attachment 203176

View attachment 203177

That is-
very good idea to return them back!

Agreeeeeeeeeeee :D

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree! All of these Eggwars gamemodes were very fun to play, especially Eggwars Beta, and I'd like to see them return.
I think eggwars beta and regular eggwars were merged into one game.
so eggwars beta was actually like a trial version :D

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I think eggwars beta and regular eggwars were merged into one game.
so eggwars beta was actually like a trial version :D
Well yes, but it had many great items which never made it into the original Eggwars, and I think they should still have Eggwars Beta of some kind where they can test new items for the shop from time to time, that's what I meant xD.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello There

View attachment 203176

View attachment 203177

Why is this thread only for java :((

Reactions: CagriCann

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello There

View attachment 203176

View attachment 203177

Can you mark this suggestion as "All networks" please?

notaudrey_

Nov 14, 2021
Hello There

View attachment 203176

View attachment 203177

I have never heard of these game modes but they sound really fun! I feel there is a minor problem making a no void egg wars bc it requires new maps with no voids which take a long time and most gamers when pvping in this game tries to combo their enemies into the void and many others might like the void for other reasons. Personally even though I fall in the void many times I think I would rather not play the no void game only because it will take a long time to end the game. This might be reason why they took it out? It might have been unpopular. However, I think your idea of coming out with egg wars game modes is a good idea to spice up the game and bring new players :)))

• Agree
Reactions: CagriCann
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom