Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Curitx

Member
Nov 19, 2020
28
28
14
21
Yes, FFA in bedrock has a great number of players but I think adding more maps would take away how fun it is right now due to the number of players fighting. Though I do think they should have more maps, maybe rotate them so we can have different arenas but the player base is still concentrated enough to be fun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom