Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CoolGamer003

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2019
128
32
34
23
Psv jo19
I think it is easier to when you get an EggWars win to get more experience

I now need 35000 XP for lvl up that takes 1 week,


Maybe they can raise it from 250 to 400 if you win a game

 
  • Like
Reactions: paisi

MetalStick

Well-Known Member
Jul 12, 2018
141
97
109
egg wars give more exp and coins than other games. I think it's not a good idea to increase it further
 

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
1,526
4,226
349
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Say what now, Eggwars already gives a ridiculous amount of XP.
No!
Also, could you add a poll?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lozora
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom