Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
wolf.jpg

The first drawing is an old cartoon wolf drawing I did over a year ago on my phone, and the second one is a random puppy I drew for my sick grandma a month before she passed away, because she loved dogs.

puppy.jpg

If you guys do have any suggestions on what I should draw then feel free to ask! I haven't drawn in a while. :)

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Some people have serious careers drawing. You should look into making money for this kind of stuff.
Never really thought of doing that, I've never really thought of my drawings as something good enough that someone would actually want, I just have always drawn for fun :)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Never really thought of doing that, I've never really thought of my drawings as something good enough that someone would actually want, I just have always drawn for fun :)
There are tons of entrepenuers and social media users who want logos and art especially in today's day in age. Just look at how many small YouTube channels there are. Art is a skill not many are good at and takes a lot of time so it's a good thing to do. It does take a bit of the fun out of it because you aren't drawing what you want but rather what other people want. Good luck if you decide to do anything with your skill.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
There are tons of entrepenuers and social media users who want logos and art especially in today's day in age. Just look at how many small YouTube channels there are. Art is a skill not many are good at and takes a lot of time so it's a good thing to do. It does take a bit of the fun out of it because you aren't drawing what you want but rather what other people want. Good luck if you decide to do anything with your skill.
Thank you, I really appreciate that.

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I can see you are a large fan of the Disney drawing style.
My only critique is at the bottom of the first one the fur isn't as defined as it should be. The lines are just straight. Maybe make the jagged like the ones further up. It would make it look a little more realistic in my personal opinion.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom