Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMR_Justin

Aug 22, 2016
The Hague, The Netherlands
Dear CubeCraft,

I think more different loot in Lucky islands is nice, new loot or change is sometimes really fantastic! I now youre doing a Fantastic job to make that, however I think more different loot makes it more fun to play!

Kind Regards,

JustinS070

Reactions: Mega_Moenz

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Dear CubeCraft,

I think more different loot in Lucky islands is nice, new loot or change is sometimes really fantastic! I now youre doing a Fantastic job to make that, however I think more different loot makes it more fun to play!

Kind Regards,

JustinS070
I agree with Jollow here, what type of loot would you like to have more of and stuff. This isn't at all descriptive.

D

Deleted member 204478

It wouldn't really require a massive update as a huge update was given to it a while ago.
The condition is great as it is now, and Devs will be focussing on something else rather than giving it another update.
Could you maybe list some suggestions on what they could add?

May 7, 2017
I agree with Jollow here, what type of loot would you like to have more of and stuff. This isn't at all descriptive.

Ok, yes he is not being descriptive however its quite self explanatory as more items not a single category or single item to be added just he wants to mix up the game a bit more. This is very hard to explain XD

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Ok, yes he is not being descriptive however its quite self explanatory as more items not a single category or single item to be added just he wants to mix up the game a bit more. This is very hard to explain XD
you literally just said what he said except in different words

what do you want a dead bush with sharpness 20 or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom