Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
A friend recently sent me a post in which I noticed that many users really want a little more participation in certain server issues.
I want to mention that none wanted to be part of Cubecraft's business, as a company.
I do not have anything against the Cubecraft policy when choosing its personnel, but I do believe that for assistants and moderators they would have to take the measures that I mentioned.
What I could notice is that they wanted to have some participation in choosing the moderators and assistants, who in the end are the ones who are going to help them and to regulate them and also play with them, with an important rank.
So I decided to make this suggestion:
When the team has already chosen possible future assistants and moderators, a staff post it on the forum with a "poll" with the names of the users.
And well, this would be a reference that moderators and assistants are the most supported and loved by users.
I believe that if this were implemented, it would only be a reference for the team members, so they can see that moderators and assistants are the ones who are most connected, therefore they are most loved by the users.
With this suggestion I want to create a midpoint between the opinion of the users and the Cube team. I want to have some recognition when implementing new team members, in the end the decision will be from the same team, but it will be known which members are the most voted.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't agree with your suggestion because members have nothing to do in the process of hiring helpers and that should stay like this. We already have a team to hire helpers, and we don't need members to decide wether a member is allowed to join the team or not. And: Staff members don't have to be loved to enter the staff team, they have to be kind, polite, they must be able to share their opinion, and most important: They must be theirself, rather than being someone who tries it too hard. No need for a special rank or anything to allow members to decide if someone can join the staff team.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
This is needed, I'd certainly vote for a bunch of tryharders who call anyone they kill noobs and anyone that kills them noobs to be admins.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
It's simple. Obviously, not everybody that plays in Cubecraft has experience playing on the server. As far as I know, most members aren't really active and they just come by to check on some new updates or they are just some staff wannabe. Let's say, for a small server, we have a player who's played for about a year and has a good reputation, however, he doesn't have many friends. Now there's this other guy who has a lot of friends but is also immature and disrespectful. So by votes, the server chooses the immature player to become a mod and then the server is ruined. This example applies to Cubecraft, somewhat. I hadn't been on the server for around a year until yesterday because a friend of mine wanted to start a small server for us to play on, so I decided to hop onto Cubecraft until my payment had gone through for us to be able to host the server. When I went to click on join server I saw that the number of players was extremely low. If I remember right it was around one thousand at around 5:30 PST. Which for me it's kind of in the middle of the day since I get out of school at 3:20 ish. Back to my example, Cubecraft no longer has a massive amount of players. Even if it did, this would be a terrible idea because it would be impossible to have thirty thousand people agree on who should be a staff member and on what position.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
When the team has already chosen possible future assistants and moderators, a staff post it on the forum with a "poll" with the names of the users.
And well, this would be a reference that moderators and assistants are the most supported and loved by users.
I believe that if this were implemented, it would only be a reference for the team members, so they can see that moderators and assistants are the ones who are most connected, therefore they are most loved by the users.
Basically: The one with the most friends wins. Regardless of the other candidates' qualities. Users will support people just because they're friends.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom