Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Just a quick idea to propose.
I'm not sure whether this has been considered before or not but I like the idea of having more shop customization options in Eggwars.
for example, being able to switch between the current UI and a chest UI, which would be a lot nicer for some people, and would allow us to get more items on our favourites page.

It would be a nice QOL feature in my opinion that I would definitely make use of, even though I love the current UI too.

Let me know your thoughts :)

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree! The way the shop works now is slow. The option to use chest UI (especially when you use favorite items) would speed up buying stuff and getting back into battle quicker

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I agree! The way the shop works now is slow. The option to use chest UI (especially when you use favorite items) would speed up buying stuff and getting back into battle quicker
Turning off screen animations (I think it's called) makes it quicker without the opening animation but it is still quite slow and also bugs out sometimes, when I'm buying stacks of blocks from favourites sometimes it just purchases me a sword.

Kind of off topic but I would like it

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom