Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
HELLO!

Well I am going to say this, I play on cubecraft on overage 5 hours per day and its been month that I don't have a cubelet so maybe you can put more % to the cubelet giveway, what do you think? :)

Reactions: Muafih

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I don't know what to say. The only reason I can think you arent getting cubelets are that either you aren't winning enough or you simply have awful luck. If you are really desperate for them you can do the daily challenges. they switch daily (as the name suggests) and you can get around 5 a day if I remember correctly. No need for a give away, you just need to put some work in.

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
I don't know what to say. The only reason I can think you arent getting cubelets are that either you aren't winning enough or you simply have awful luck. If you are really desperate for them you can do the daily challenges. they switch daily (as the name suggests) and you can get around 5 a day if I remember correctly. No need for a give away, you just need to put some work in.
I don't wan't to say that I always win but when we play together (my team) we win a lot of games and I didin't earn any cubelet, I knew there was going to be this type of responses haha thanks

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
No! It's good as it is now. I think you are just not winning. Because if you win you get a lot of cublets. So no they should not change it.

Reactions: Demosiz

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
No! It's good as it is now. I think you are just not winning. Because if you win you get a lot of cublets. So no they should not change it.
Weird. Normally if you win you get cubelets.
Dude, I do win a lot and I earn 1 cublet a month ...

I do agree cubelets is more having luck than winning ... @TheChesireMouse has a point.. you should better play daily challenges you will get a lot of cubelets.

Reactions: je_moederisbae

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Weird. Normally if you win you get cubelets.
Not always. It relies on chance.

For me it's every 1 - 5 games where I get a Cubelet. If I complete an achievement I also tend to get 1 or even 2. It's really easy to get them.
Currently I have this amount of Cubelets. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
opPlvn1.png

Reactions: je_moederisbae

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
No, it does not. The cubelets are a rarity to get and we must keep it that way. Not many servers have that.
It is therefore extra fun when you get one.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I get like 2-5 cubelets a day. I think it's fine how it is now.
Complete daily challenges and achievements and you should get a few.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
You just need luck and there's no need to higher the chance of the cubelets. Once you have every cosmetic item, are cubelets useless. I have almost every cosmetic item (I don't have the special event items) and have over 750 cubelets. So I don't see the problem.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I think the amount of cubelets you get by playing games is fine, there is still a chance you'll get them. Just about luck.
As they said above; if you really want more cubelets try to do more challenges

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom