Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OpGaming2000

Sep 26, 2017
Please add the following commands: /f join = that means if u do that command u will join the same lobby or game if it isnt full
/f spectate = to spectate your your friend when they are in a game
/spectate (ING) = to spectate anybody

Give the following for iron rank or higher.

Thx ObGaming2001

Reactions: wolffhartog

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
This have been suggested before and i still not support this idea and i think that they will not add it.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I think that this should be added but only be able to spectate your friends only because people can ghost if they can spectate anybody. As for the Rejoin, I support this for if you lag out of a game and then you have 2 minutes to rejoin back unless the egg is already destroyed and you won't be able to rejoin a game that only has 1 life as leaving is a death. Good luck though and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Reactions: Despacito 2

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
/f join = that means if u do that command u will join the same lobby or game if it isnt full
I don't understand this command. Can you elaborate?

I am not sure about this suggestion. I don't agree, but I don't disagree either.

This is a command for the staff of CubeCraft and it should stay like that. We shouldn't have access to this command.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
This has been suggested before as OliciaHaveIQ said, but I doubt it will be added as people can spectate a player (friend) to their advantage. For example UHC.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
AS Gainfullterror said. Ghosting. Makes it unfair, especially if you are with a friend. Also makes the game more boring for other players. Overall, would not like this to be implemented

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
/f join = that means if u do that command u will join the same lobby or game if it isnt full
It wouldn't work , some people lile to play alone sometimes. This is the reason why cube brought the /party system to avoid that people get irritated by their friends. If your friend wants you to join just ask him to do /party. The /f join is almost the same but via /party you request your friend if you may join.
This is kinda te same as stalking people. It is kinda weird if you spectate your friend while he is playing a game. People would feel that you are watching him/her and he/she will not like it.
Can you explain this command to me ?

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
8D089DB5-9D1E-4946-A234-3150D3AF1B04.jpeg
Its cheating if you tell where everyone is if you spectate and that is just unfair.
Just asked a staff member we’ll i asked @Buuuddy in discord and he said it that’s it was alright IGNORE THE ITSDAVEY LOL XD

Reactions: Buuuddy

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
If you want full image I can just saying or you can look for yourself on discord Staff help

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
If you want full image I can just saying or you can look for yourself on discord Staff help
Just here to say this: it IS allowed, but most (including me) consider it a pretty unfair tactic to begin with. Allowing random people to join and spectate for a team would be chaotic.

Can you explain this command to me ?
He means that you could spectate any player on the server with that command.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Just here to say this: it IS allowed, but most (including me) consider it a pretty unfair tactic to begin with. Allowing random people to join and spectate for a team would be chaotic.

He means that you could spectate any player on the server with that command.
It is pretty unfair yes but it’s “technically” not cheating like @OliviaHaveIQ said it’s just helping your friend and plus all your doing is saying for example Where is the last guy hiding or saying if someone is at mid idk but I don’t consider that cheating

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It is pretty unfair yes but it’s “technically” not cheating like @OliviaHaveIQ said it’s just helping your friend and plus all your doing is saying for example Where is the last guy hiding or saying if someone is at mid idk but I don’t consider that cheating
Imagine playing skywars and making a trap if you have no other option. If someone's ghosting for their friend, they'll know where the trap is and they'll tell a friend exactly how to avoid it although said person wasn't even supposed to know about the trap's existence.
Giving away positions of players could also be pretty unfair in certain scenarios.
It really comes down to how you look at it to be honest.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom