Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Imagine playing skywars and making a trap if you have no other option. If someone's ghosting for their friend, they'll know where the trap is and they'll tell a friend exactly how to avoid it although said person wasn't even supposed to know about the trap's existence.
Giving away positions of players could also be pretty unfair in certain scenarios.
It really comes down to how you look at it to be honest.
Yes so? Its not cheating it’s helping :)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Just here to say this: it IS allowed, but most (including me) consider it a pretty unfair tactic to begin with. Allowing random people to join and spectate for a team would be chaotic.

He means that you could spectate any player on the server with that command.
Now I know what you mean , I fully disagree with this idea. /spectate anyone will be annoying for everyone. You can just annoy players by following them and stalking them. But I see why you suggested it. Via this way you can keep on following the people who are hacking.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I think ghosting should count as cheating. Its unfair. Lets say you set up a obsidian trap, your friend will just point it out and say where it is. Lets say you're mining. Someone is sneaking up to you. Your friend can point it out.
Thats why I disagree with this thread. But then again on bad lion and/or ultra, you can ghost in 100x100 border

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom