Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
yeah! Or if the person is already a donor say lapis, and they win gold, then they upgrade. But if a donor already has a higher rank, then they can gift it to someone. This will all be explained when I make the comp tomorrow.
YES!!!! Can u PLS mssg me she ur doing the comp cause I woman get a rank so bad!!!!!!

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Wait then what would it be?
Basically a forum post that will announce the build competition, the theme, and the finishing date. Whoever wants to participate will build their builds and post it in the forum post until the last day, then someone will judge (Probably build team&staff) and decide who is the winner. That's how it usually happens at least. :P

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
Yea, I got an idea for that, but someone suggested a server for all the advertising stuff (competitions, centers, ect...) I think @Divvy1 was the one, it would be cool.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Basically a forum post that will announce the build competition, the theme, and the finishing date. Whoever wants to participate will build their builds and post it in the forum post until the last day, then someone will judge (Probably build team&staff) and decide who is the winner. That's how it usually happens at least. :p
OOOOOHHHHH but no cheating :P (aka" have formlet build it for u xD )

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
Yea, I got an idea for that, but someone suggested a server for all the advertising stuff (competitions, centers, ect...) I think @Divvy1 was the one, it would be cool.
ok, here's my idea for the /ignore command. Maybe different /ignores commands (/ignore advertising /ignore spamming ect. So this will stop your chat from people having sayings like "tpa u can try parcour!" or something like that. And a /uningnore (anything like that, xD) and then you will see the full chat.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
ok, here's my idea for the /ignore command. Maybe different /ignores commands (/ignore advertising /ignore spamming ect. So this will stop your chat from people having sayings like "tpa u can try parcour!" or something like that. And a /uningnore (anything like that, xD) and then you will see the full chat.
xD Go to the esc menu, go to options, then click multiplayer settings, and change the 'scale' to the lowest percentage.

Reactions: Devon413

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
YES! I love watchin & participating in build comps, they make me happy :) Especially official ones. I feel it would attract more people to our server & bring our community closer ;3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom