Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ankicorn

Aug 16, 2020
My suggestion here is to add more types of player modes to Bridges. For example:
-you guys can really add 1v1, and if it’s a success maybe even a 2v2 and you can also host chaos mode with a 12v12 option.
-add kits. I feel enderpearl kits. Egg kits. Maybe even snowballs.——> there can be these type of kits that help you gain your own competitive advantage and should be choosable for all

🟢 if you like my suggestion!
🔴 if you don’t like my suggestion!
🟡 if you feel my suggestion is okay-ish!

==let me know down below some more cool suggestions that I can maybe add to the thread as a suggestion.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
My suggestion here is to add more types of player modes to Bridges. For example:
-you guys can really add 1v1, and if it’s a success maybe even a 2v2 and you can also host chaos mode with a 12v12 option.
-add kits. I feel enderpearl kits. Egg kits. Maybe even snowballs.——> there can be these type of kits that help you gain your own competitive advantage and should be choosable for all

🟢 if you like my suggestion!
🔴 if you don’t like my suggestion!
🟡 if you feel my suggestion is okay-ish!

==let me know down below some more cool suggestions that I can maybe add to the thread as a suggestion.
i think the kits suggestions is unbalanced, but you can edit the post to have only the 2v2 , chaos mode, or 12v12 , i think chaos mode on bridges should be a feature of vip lvl 2

izzy <3

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
New York
i think this is a cool idea, but i do agree that the kits would be unbalanced and that they would have to be adjusted to create a fair game

Reactions: FoxFil_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom