Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ankicorn

Aug 16, 2020
My suggestion here is to add more types of player modes to Bridges. For example:
-you guys can really add 1v1, and if it’s a success maybe even a 2v2 and you can also host chaos mode with a 12v12 option.
-add kits. I feel enderpearl kits. Egg kits. Maybe even snowballs.——> there can be these type of kits that help you gain your own competitive advantage and should be choosable for all

🟢 if you like my suggestion!
🔴 if you don’t like my suggestion!
🟡 if you feel my suggestion is okay-ish!

==let me know down below some more cool suggestions that I can maybe add to the thread as a suggestion.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
My suggestion here is to add more types of player modes to Bridges. For example:
-you guys can really add 1v1, and if it’s a success maybe even a 2v2 and you can also host chaos mode with a 12v12 option.
-add kits. I feel enderpearl kits. Egg kits. Maybe even snowballs.——> there can be these type of kits that help you gain your own competitive advantage and should be choosable for all

🟢 if you like my suggestion!
🔴 if you don’t like my suggestion!
🟡 if you feel my suggestion is okay-ish!

==let me know down below some more cool suggestions that I can maybe add to the thread as a suggestion.
i think the kits suggestions is unbalanced, but you can edit the post to have only the 2v2 , chaos mode, or 12v12 , i think chaos mode on bridges should be a feature of vip lvl 2

izzy <3

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
New York
i think this is a cool idea, but i do agree that the kits would be unbalanced and that they would have to be adjusted to create a fair game

Reactions: FoxFil_
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom